Golf on new years eve

Jumalauta

Hello happy golfers!

I will arrive in Bangkok on the 28th of December and I was thinking to play some golf on New Year's Eve.
I am looking at "thailandgolfers.com" at the moment and I'm thinking about what course to play!
It stands between:
Green valley
Thana City
Muang Kaew ...

What would you recommend if you had to choose? Or do you have any other course to recommend?

BTW, Is "thaigolfers.com" a serious site, safe to pay?

Feel free to join me for a game, it is boring to play alone!

Im from Saweeeden...

Cheers...

Rest in peace Mr. Mandela. your contributions to humanity will always be remembered! 402.gif.pagespeed.ce.HNbqXbHGas.gif402.gif.pagespeed.ce.HNbqXbHGas.gif402.gif.pagespeed.ce.HNbqXbHGas.gif402.gif.pagespeed.ce.HNbqXbHGas.gif402.gif.pagespeed.ce.HNbqXbHGas.gif

All nice courses in my opinion, but for me Muang Kaew is over priced. Thana City has quite a few foreigners playing there so you may be able to join some. You could also try Summit Windmill in the same area.

As for the website can't help, normally just call the course and book myself.

Tanks for reply.

I have not decided yet if I stay in BKK during the new years eve, but if I do I will probably play some golf during the day and do the party in the evening! I will try and call the course directly but it seems to be more expensive to go that way.

Is there anyone else here who know if the site "thaigolfers.com" is to be trusted?

smile.png

Tanks for reply.

I have not decided yet if I stay in BKK during the new years eve, but if I do I will probably play some golf during the day and do the party in the evening! I will try and call the course directly but it seems to be more expensive to go that way.

Is there anyone else here who know if the site "thaigolfers.com" is to be trusted?

smile.png

Frankly, I would appeal to the TV expat golf buddy jungle drum. It can't be that hard for one of the societies to get you fixed up. Not even on new years eve that is. I know at least two guys on here who regularly get players involved...

I'm not in town, otherwise I would have joined you.

Surely someone else who plays regularly in BKK can fix Jumalauta up...??

Edited by Forethat
  • Like 1

Tanks for reply.

smile.png

Frankly, I would appeal to the TV expat golf buddy jungle drum. It can't be that hard for one of the societies to get you fixed up. Not even on new years eve that is. I know at least two guys on here who regularly get players involved...

I'm not in town, otherwise I would have joined you.

Surely someone else who plays regularly in BKK can fix Jumalauta up...??

"Frankly, I would appeal to the TV expat golf buddy jungle drum" sorry but didnt get that one :)

But it would be awesome if getting hooked up inn BKK! The 30:th would also work for me....

My name is Jussi. Im from Sweden

39 years old

6.5 handicaper.

Im a Carpenter but I also try to do som film and editing, Here is my latest video made today:

https://vimeo.com/81336159

Cheers, hope to see you in BKK!

Im a Carpenter but I also try to do som film and editing, Here is my latest video made today:

https://vimeo.com/81336159

Very nice, and I have played that course long time ago!

Long windy (in october) course, if I'm not incorrect...

Thank you :)

You are absolutely right, it's a long course, and it's usualy very windy, especially in October! It's my home course but unfortunately, I will move a little further south and will join elsewhere for next year...

Glad you liked it!

thumbsup.gif