Anti-Thaksin guards shot and wounded at Democracy Monument and Finance Min

webfact

I can hear the redshirts now, at their terrorist training camp in the desert, "Tennis, anyone" ? clap2.gif

They're just communists who look for conrfrontation. What is unfathomable is westerners who come on here and defend it. The only line is that 'Abhisit killed 91 people' and its so ludicrous. He isn't delegated those powers. He has a clean record is a speaker, a doer, brave, confronts all situations. Sad is how red shirts have been so duped, into the debt on their back, shafted by inflations, rice schemes, lost their lands and chanote/ownership due to debt/inability to repay, on it goes..and they still come back for more! Glutton for punishment. The absolute bottom of the barrel is bar flies falling for farm girls and believing nonsense they hear about how good Thaksin is. I challenge anyone to think of one honest thing that man has ever done. He acquired money only throuigh lying, cheating and stealing. Isn't that described as what the devil himself does??!

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No end to this crap rolleyes.gif

All there by the instigation of Suthep

Nope. All there at the introduction of an amnesty bill (HOW many more days until this "dead" bill can be voted into law by the lower house?). Perhaps we should refer to it as the Thaksin amnesty bill.

• Like 1

Thaksin 'Shinatra'?

You conjure an image of him singing 'My Way' on a cruise ship in the Persian Gulf

Perhaps Abhisit, Suthep and Yingluck could form a new 'Rat Pack' to rival Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr and Lauren Bacall?.

They could bring out a new album -

Power Corruption and Lies (New Order)

SaGi - Corruption (Dubstep)

Corruption (Devileiro)

Corruption Garden (Vin)

Judgement of Corruption (PV)

Swallow the Sun - of Death and Corruption

Harmony Corruption (Napalm Death)

Could be a Worldwide hit but who, amongst the Rat Pack, would you put your money on to corruptly filch the proceeds?

• Like 1

The nature of the injury of the guard who lost an arm seems to suggest he was about to hurl a bomb or throw it back to the attackers...

As to the persons suggesting this is the work of the reds, I would suggest to reconsider. The interest of Yingluck and the reds right now is to defuse the situation to avoid fuel coming to the protests. Considering these attackers seem mercenaries, I would suggest that they might be hired by the party having an interest in the government being unstable.

Too reasonable and logical for some on this forum.

Picture is of folks who might benefit from violence at this stage of developments..........

Well you have to admit it. If they were the ones to benefit from it Thailand would be a better place to live.

But I do think the red shirts should stop causing violence even though it harms them. Then again we saw the result of their schools on democracy in 2010. They bought it then and I don't think buying a bunch of cheap useless tablets has improved their education or ability to think.wai2.gif

Thaksin 'Shinatra'?

You conjure an image of him singing 'My Way' on a cruise ship in the Persian Gulf

Perhaps Abhisit, Suthep and Yingluck could form a new 'Rat Pack' to rival Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr and Lauren Bacall?.

They could bring out a new album -

Power Corruption and Lies (New Order)

SaGi - Corruption (Dubstep)

Corruption (Devileiro)

Corruption Garden (Vin)

Judgement of Corruption (PV)

Swallow the Sun - of Death and Corruption

Harmony Corruption (Napalm Death)

Could be a Worldwide hit but who, amongst the Rat Pack, would you put your money on to corruptly filch the proceeds?

"who would you put your money on"

Surely Thaksin would ensure that the concerts were "for the poor", and he'd offer to distribute the proceeds via the B.V.I., in the traditional 'open and transparent' fashion ? rolleyes.gif

He'd also be able to arrange for all those other headline-names you mention, to appear, no doubt they're all his 'best friends' ? laugh.png

Thank Heavens for Humour, the best way to cope with this shambolic crowd, as we observe in disbelief from afar. thumbsup.gif

Just an update on those 'ping pong bombs':

Ekanat Prompan, spokesman of the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee, said firecrackers were thrown into a group of protesters at the Finance Ministry, a rally site on Soi Aree, and about 40 motorcyclists drove near the rally site to create disturbances.

does not matter. at the time if one throws something that goes bang then you do not have much time to examine the devices as you don't know if they are bombs, guns firing bullets, blanks, extra you just have to re-act.

So if fire crackers were thrown then it was still an extempt to disturb the peace even more

And where are the 1,000's of Police during all of this? Watching it happen or wearing black shirts and joining in?

Ignorant question / remark.

Ignorant response also.

hard to say as when yingluk got into piower she moved all the police round to put her people in. So the police under Abbhist were not the same.

It was on the news that the big cheif of police was in tears as he was asked to step down just because of a new pm in power. which i can imagine happened all the way dowwn the chain.

Basically he was demoted just because of the PM changing and not because of anything he has done wrong in his job but who is he going to complain to??

But that's how the whole red mob machine operates. The moment they were in power they immediately scrapped everything good the previous government was doing. And to be fair, Abhisit has done many good things for Thailand and Thais in general. It doesn't count. Corruption and nepotism are the name of the game. Get in your own relatives first, keep it in the family...Thai politics...Bloody ridiculous.

Edited by Mackie
  • Like 1

So I guess we see where all the VIOLENCE comes from and it is not the anti-government protesters!

Last time this gang acted up, just prior to the airport seizure, the wikileak cables revealed the yellow shirts planned to get some of their supporters killed to force a coup.

Up to the same old tricks?

So I guess we see where all the VIOLENCE comes from and it is not the anti-government protesters!

Last time this gang acted up, just prior to the airport seizure, the wikileak cables revealed the yellow shirts planned to get some of their supporters killed to force a coup.

Up to the same old tricks?

so how many of their own supporters did they kill or was it just a rumer

The mind boggles at how those ping pong bombs were launched.  Posted Image

Maybe with this?Posted Image

Just wait for the day when they invent Tennis ball bombs!

There you have some ballistic potential.Posted Image

That's the bouncing bomb from world war 2

I her pat pong was a storage point for ping pong bombs

Question is what devise did they use to launch the bombs. I suppose if you are throwing a bomb then that is already illegal so newditiy probably is not worth prosecuting

That's the bouncing bomb from world war 2

I her pat pong was a storage point for ping pong bombs

Question is what devise did they use to launch the bombs. I suppose if you are throwing a bomb then that is already illegal so newditiy probably is not worth prosecuting

Newditty...... love it.

Yes, a new song sheet is long overdue.

Who was responsible for attacking an innocent taxi driver? or the terrifying assault on a bus? or hauling an old guy of the back of a scooter?

Throwing petrol bombs at police - who was that? There can only be one person to blame if there's any carnage and that is ST not TS.....

Good luck to Yingluck I say...... just my opinion.

Who was responsible for attacking an innocent taxi driver? or the terrifying assault on a bus? or hauling an old guy of the back of a scooter?

Throwing petrol bombs at police - who was that? There can only be one person to blame if there's any carnage and that is ST not TS.....

Good luck to Yingluck I say...... just my opinion.

How about the latest shooting on the police? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qCxYuqpfs

Looks pretty much like the vocational students back at rioting...