Fat or slim; tall or short, for a partner

quiuvo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad taste about asking what the preference is? Wow, so maybe shut down this TV altogether.

Some queries here are so lame that I think why even bother. But mine is to get a sense of the TV here. You know studies have been made about this question? Different countries have different results. Africans want big ass. Asians like small ass. Why?

Bad taste about asking what the preference is? Wow, so maybe shut down this TV altogether.

Some queries here are so lame that I think why even bother. But mine is to get a sense of the TV here. You know studies have been made about this question? Different countries have different results. Africans want big ass. Asians like small ass. Why?

My preference would be dark, petite and oozing sex appeal. Loves 48 hour sex sessions, can open beer bottles and doesn't want any money!!!!!

I know, I'm still looking!!!!!

• Like 1

I dont like skinny or fat girls who are not too friendly with the bathroom soap. But I do like ugly girls who find it difficult to get a manfriend.

Ugly girls are wonderful because they appreciate you so much and do not want to lose you. I hate beautiful girls.

I think ugly girls are beautiful.

She must be a good cook, have a Masters Degree in marketing, earn 70K/month, have her own car, not be afraid to clean the house, wash clothes, oh...i already live with her, she's my wife, only trouble is, she works a lot...but ho-hum, i can go play some golf!1

You do know the OP is asking what your preferences are for a Bar Girl ... w00t.gif

I just thought TV people would open up and tell us their preference but it appears they don't want to. Sad.

Are you seriously asking the members here what is their preference for a Bar Girl?

Yes! Why not?

Maybe it's just me ... but I never thought that Thai Visa would be about this.

No, I'm not the fun police, but there are times and places.

Best place for this banter ... a Bar Stool, couple of beers in ya, talking to your new found best friend you met 10 mins ago, discussing the various pros and cons (pun intended) of the eye candy walking by.

• Like 1

You do know the OP is asking what your preferences are for a Bar Girl ... w00t.gif

I just thought TV people would open up and tell us their preference but it appears they don't want to. Sad.

Are you seriously asking the members here what is their preference for a Bar Girl?

Yes! Why not?

Best place for this banter ... a Bar Stool, couple of beers in ya, talking to your new found best friend you met 10 mins ago, discussing the various pros and cons (pun intended) of the eye candy walking by.

The very reason why a majority of foreigners first set foot here and it shouldn't be discussed on this forum - Really. Ahh except for me of course, I came here for the museums.

Yes! Why not?

The very reason why a majority of foreigners first set foot here and it shouldn't be discussed on this forum - Really. Ahh except for me of course, I came here for the museums.

So what do you look for in a museum?

For me not much... Only a slim body, long hair, big boobs, long legs, a great ass and a sexy smile...

If she is deaf, mute and rich too, then thats also a plus...

And daddy owns a string of liqueur stores with her being the only child.