Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Richmond won by 43 points after Brisbane got to a 5 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

Well that is zero for me so far.

Dream team doing very well 376 from 4 players not bad. Still time to make changes to dreamteam before the next lockout.

I must be coming last in the DT... I'll have to sort things out when I'm back

Richmond won by 43 points after Brisbane got to a 5 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

Dream team doing very well 376 from 4 players not bad. Still time to make changes to dreamteam before the next lockout.

I must be coming last in the DT... I'll have to sort things out when I'm back

Nah BM there's a member who's holding down that spot rather well - mudcrab12, A Freo supporter by the colours...

Christ I thought Carlton were bad, not a pinch on the Lions, couldn't even lift for Browny's 250th. Just before 3/4 time I thought they were in with a sniff but the 2 quick ones between the tall posts put that to bed.

T'was my roughy for the week.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Christ I thought Carlton were bad, not a pinch on the Lions, couldn't even lift for Browny's 250th. Just before 3/4 time I thought they were in with a sniff but the 2 quick ones between the tall posts put that to bed.

T'was my roughy for the week.

Fellow tipsters thank you for your sacrifice

• Like 2

Jeez i was happy when thomas got subbed off.

Richmond very ordinary this year,and i cant see lions winning a game.

Bit of competition for the wooden spoon with the saints and dee's.

Gents, I think tomorrow's games will separate the men from

the boys.

I reckon there are 3 genuine fitty fitty games, (excluding the St's v

Essendon game), sorry chooka.

IMO, North are the hardest to pick as you don't know what you're going to get.

Freo are strong but Sydney really have their backs to the wall and another loss

would see any hopes of top four diminish.

I'm not sure where WCE are at to be honest. I expect us to be more than competitive

at home and we've bought 5 players back for this game. Having said that, our weakness

is our midfield and Port have a beauty.

Decisions decisions......

• Like 1

the boys.

I'm not sure where WCE are at to be honest. I expect us to be more than competitive

at home and we've bought 5 players back for this game. Having said that, our weakness

I agree completely it is going to be extremely hard and as for the Saints Bombers game, I didn't tip the saints and expect a 48 point drubbing. Got a couple of Bombers mates over in Chiangmai at the moment so watch the game with them. small bet a beer for the 1st goal kicked each quarter

Very good summation Will.

(although I'm not sure what a 'fitty fitty' game is)

It's when Collingwood lose and the supporters throw a hissy fit about the umpires.

I was at the MCG, many years ago, for an Anzac Day game between Coll and Ess.

In the last quarter the umps gave Essendon a string of contentious frees which enabled them to get up in a close game.

I found it prudent to sit quietly, chuckling to myself, while the black and white mob around me exploded in a fit of fowl mouthed rage.

I couldn't believe it when one character flung his expensive akubra hat in the direction of the umpires. As we were on the top tier of the stand, I doubt he got it back again!

• Like 1

Christ I thought Carlton were bad, not a pinch on the Lions, couldn't even lift for Browny's 250th. Just before 3/4 time I thought they were in with a sniff

That was their lift. Four goals in the third quarter. Then Richmond woke up from their nap.

Lions are not as bad as they look at the moment. Missing Rich, Merrett, Leuenberger and Hanley, they fielded 10 young guys with less than 25 games. As Justin Leppitsch said "We've been hit by a few things in the last few weeks, injuries, suspensions … footy dishes up all this stuff ... it turns around".

I don't think they'll win 10 games now, but they'll win a few. They're not another Melbourne 2011-12.

the boys.

I agree....but..

I think Sydney will stink again...(i'll be watching the game i am pleased to say).

North...I'd like to see this game too. Maybe they have learnt from last year? Relative thrashing of Sydney last week.

I picked Port. I couldn't agree with chooka about hedging my bets on that one

• Like 2

Luckily for North they kicked the last 2 goals of the half.

Now back to 33 points.

Will be interesting to see if North can fight back.

Collingwood looked dominant, so it will take something special. Jesse white looks a different player for Collingwood.

P.S. Great to be able to watch games again live (and have a computer and TV). I just moved to QLD, and I have found out they dont show any Sydney games live! <deleted>!

Considering moving back to NSW.

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Bajebus. Almost 50 points now just before half time

Bloody North Melbourne. WHY do i keep picking them?

I thought North were dreadful today.

After being burnt in round 1 by picking them,

If I'm in doubt, I pick against them.

• Like 1

Now back to 33 points.

Collingwood looked dominant, so it will take something special. Jesse white looks a different player for Collingwood.

P.S. Great to be able to watch games again live (and have a computer and TV). I just moved to QLD, and I have found out they dont show any Sydney games live! !

BM, you'll occasionally get a Swannies game in the Banana state. When I lived there if not on FTA TV then it was my excuse to go to the pub ;)

• Like 1

Now back to 33 points.

P.S. Great to be able to watch games again live (and have a computer and TV). I just moved to QLD, and I have found out they dont show any Sydney games live! !

BM, you'll occasionally get a Swannies game in the Banana state. When I lived there if not on FTA TV then it was my excuse to go to the pub wink.png

Yeah good point. I have an internet enabled big screen but i havent figured out how to get it going yet...i might run a cable to it.

Watching on the computer at the moment

Have you got an RGB (PC) lead and if so has your screen got the place for it ?

vga-cable-800-01.jpg

vga-connector-800-01.jpg

Would I put that into my monitor and connect the monitor to the back of the TV?

I don't have any sockets like that on my TV but i just googled the cord u mentionand u can get one with some TV plugs on the end

Bajebus. Almost 50 points now just before half time

Bloody North Melbourne. WHY do i keep picking them?

I thought North were dreadful today.

After being burnt in round 1 by picking them,

If I'm in doubt, I pick against them.

They were dreadful.

Collingwood started great, but the last quarter and a half they weren't much better than North.