Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Yes the good old days................when you follow a team thats pure crap for 40 of the past 50 years lot more going on in the crowed than on the ground, and i might say i have done my apprentiship going to game after game after game, i was a member for so long.....23 years hovering around the bottom before a finals apperance, i did enjoy the northey era he was a super coach we had a fair team but not a great team yet he could get them up when it matered.

So today i take no prisoners and im with Roos...get rid of em.

I wonder if the guys playing for there future will put in one last hurrar this weekend against north if it were say the bombers or the pies id say yes but not the dees, they have consitently underpreformed since baily took over, no spine no pride, they couldnt even win for jimmy stynes.

Hey its almost trade week again..........................the best part of the season for me....

ps ......my tip for preimers are the Swans, the landing of franklin is what tips the balance and in my opinon easily the best player for the last 5 years, he wore 23 at the hawks as did dermi who was my most favorite player, both these guys just give and give and give, ever dangerous ever reliable.

Richmond a chance today?

Geelong set to offer five-year contract to James Frawley, clubs circling GWS defender Jono O’Rourke

GEELONG is set to offer Melbourne free agent James Frawley a five-year contract in a bid to trump rivals Hawthorn and Gold Coast for the success-starved big man.

The Cats will wait until after Frawley’s end-of-season talks with Melbourne are complete before they table a deal which would tie him to Geelong until the end of 2019.

Frawley, 25, is expected to officially exercise his free agency option when he meets Demons chiefs from Monday.

Originally taken with pick No. 12 in 2006, Frawley’s departure will likely deliver Melbourne the No. 3 pick in free agency compensation.

The 193cm defender/forward was reportedly linked to an asking price of $700,000 a season, but Geelong’s offer is understood to be closer to $500,000 a year for the 2010 All-Australian.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-set-to-offer-fiveyear-contract-to-james-frawley-clubs-circling-gws-defender-jono-orourke/story-fni5f22o-1227041889813

Edited by BookMan

Geelong set to offer five-year contract to James Frawley, clubs circling GWS defender Jono O’Rourke

GEELONG is set to offer Melbourne free agent James Frawley a five-year contract in a bid to trump rivals Hawthorn and Gold Coast for the success-starved big man.

The Cats will wait until after Frawley’s end-of-season talks with Melbourne are complete before they table a deal which would tie him to Geelong until the end of 2019.

Frawley, 25, is expected to officially exercise his free agency option when he meets Demons chiefs from Monday.

Originally taken with pick No. 12 in 2006, Frawley’s departure will likely deliver Melbourne the No. 3 pick in free agency compensation.

The 193cm defender/forward was reportedly linked to an asking price of $700,000 a season, but Geelong’s offer is understood to be closer to $500,000 a year for the 2010 All-Australian.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-set-to-offer-fiveyear-contract-to-james-frawley-clubs-circling-gws-defender-jono-orourke/story-fni5f22o-1227041889813

I'm thinking maybe the Cats want to play harry taylor up forward and have Frawley play back with

Jared Rivers and Tom Lonergan.

Otherwise, I can't see why the real interest in a middle of the road defender.

• Like 1

Something for the Tipsters to consider...

If Richmond win today against the Swans they are in the Top 8.

That would mean West Coast and Adelaide can't make the 8 and don;t have much to play for tomorrow.

Thanks for that BookMan.

And good morning to you too.

Flat!!!!!

wink.png

That would mean West Coast and Adelaide can't make the 8 and don;t have much to play for tomorrow.

Thanks for that BookMan.

Flat!!!!!

wink.png

Of course, despite the scenarios, I am hoping West coast make the finals mate.

Here is a picture of GWS Tom Scully's bookshelf. notice the top shelf selection?

post-147205-0-07624800-1409359176_thumb.

• Like 1

Thanks for that BookMan.

Flat!!!!!

wink.png

I think the swans will win a close one and Adelaide will end up in the 8 with a crushing percentage boosting win over the saints.

Collingwood gone which is a wonderful thing, no magpie supporters carrying on like idiots in Sept and we won't another word from Edddie Mc.

• Like 2

Thanks for that BookMan.

Flat!!!!!

wink.png

Of course, despite the scenarios, I am hoping West coast make the finals mate.

Here is a picture of GWS Tom Scully's bookshelf. notice the top shelf selection?

attachicon.gifTomScully.jpg

Thanks BookMan.

That's a good spot with the Barassi book.

Having sewn up the Coleman, Buddy's also been a late withdrawl from tonights match. Zak Jones coming in to replace him.

well, well....

The 'ol Buddy rested trick.

Good news for Richmond.

Would have liked to see membrey come into the side

Having sewn up the Coleman, Buddy's also been a late withdrawl from tonights match. Zak Jones coming in to replace him.

well, well....

Good news for Richmond.

Did you change your tip?

well, well....

Good news for Richmond.

Did you change your tip?

No. i'll leave it at Sydney, but it changes the game for Richmond. West Coast and Adelaide will be spewing

well, well....

Good news for Richmond.

Did you change your tip?

No. i'll leave it at Sydney, but it changes the game for Richmond. West Coast and Adelaide will be spewing

Thanks Sydbah.gif

Swans getting absolutely smashed!

Naismith's no match for Maric, Cindarella's involved in an jailhouse gangbang with 3 other Richmond players... Butter's is floating around in no mans land... Plenty of Tiger's fans in the crowd. Can the Tiger's hold out for 4 quarters?

• Like 2

Swans getting absolutely smashed!

Naismith's no match for Maric, Cindarella's involved in an jailhouse gangbang with 3 other Richmond players... Butter's is floating around in no mans land... Plenty of Tiger's fans in the crowd. Can the Tiger's hold out for 4 quarters?

Naismith is helping Richmond more than Sydney.

The youngsters for Sydney need to stand up if they want to play finals. No intensity.

No point kicking long to Tippet when he has 3 markers on him

• Like 1

2nd quarter better from the Swans. Shouldn't take away from Richmond who are playing very well

Sydney look better this game when Cunnigham/Rohan/jetta run with it. Horse should let them loose.

Biggs. He isn't good under pressure.

Luke Parker. Future Brownlow winner.

Don't take the knife from the kitchen drawer yet KhunWill...Still hope for West Coast tongue.png

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2