Songkhla: Man, angry at ex-wife, 'kills her stepson'

webfact

Man, Angry At Ex-Wife, 'Kills Her Stepson'
By Khaosod Online

m.jpg
Mr. Usman Salae during the crime re-enactment.

BANGKOK: -- Songkhla police have arrested the man accused of killing a woman′s 14 year old stepson because he was angry of her marrying the boy′s father.

Mr. Usman Salae, 26, reportedly confessed, telling police he was enraged when he heard that his former wife had married a new man. He said he later tracked down the woman′s new family to Na Thawi district in the province and visited her home.

At the house, Mr. Usman said, he saw the boy watching television alone, so he stabbed the boy three times in anger with a sharpened metal rod. He said he fled the scene after he realised the boy was dead.

Songkhla police said they will proceed with further prosecution against Mr. Usman.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE5qUXdOVGsxTUE9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-12-09

So sad.

Someone totally innocent gets stabbed to death by someone he probably didn't even know.

This revenge seeking behavior of Thais is part of Buddhist religion and culture? They are preached since from childhood to be good and forgiving and somehow I can't see much of it. They get drunk, they get jealous and so on.

I have recently heard so much BS from Thais close to me about the principles of Buddhism and the Good Way and yet I fail to see any proof of it.

I hope karma gets this guy and he gets what he deserves.

• Like 1

So sad.

Someone totally innocent gets stabbed to death by someone he probably didn't even know.

This revenge seeking behavior of Thais is part of Buddhist religion and culture? They are preached since from childhood to be good and forgiving and somehow I can't see much of it. They get drunk, they get jealous and so on.

I have recently heard so much BS from Thais close to me about the principles of Buddhism and the Good Way and yet I fail to see any proof of it.

Why pinpoint Buddhism? The same can be said about other religions. Most try to make you a better person blah blah blah. People talk about it, doesn't mean they adhere to it.

• Like 1

So sad.

I posted similar comments to yours last year, not understanding how life is so cheap here but everyone are good Buddhists, my post was considered offensive and taken off. I was commenting on , killing , stealing , corruption etc bent monks, bent police, just a comment, live here would not want to be any where else.

hope he meets his new wifes in prison

and give him a daily welcome

I'd rather he meet Bubba, his 200lb Thai Boyfriend!! This way he is certain to 'receive his just deserts' But how much you want to bet that this will be called a crime of passion, and he gets a light if any sentence.laugh.png