Phone

ianpants69

I have been using a True phone line and True internet, but am not satisfied with true and wanna use a different high-speed interent provider, which seems to mean a change of phone company as well. I have found a number of better/cheaper internet providers but all require a TOT phone line which apparently I will have to wait for up to a year to get.

Are there any other phone companies than TOT/True? Are there any other internet companies which can provide high-speed over a True phone line???

Many thanks

I have been using a True phone line and True internet, but am not satisfied with true and wanna use a different high-speed interent provider, which seems to mean a change of phone company as well. I have found a number of better/cheaper internet providers but all require a TOT phone line which apparently I will have to wait for up to a year to get.

Are there any other phone companies than TOT/True? Are there any other internet companies which can provide high-speed over a True phone line???

Many thanks

I'm surprised that you will have to wait such a long time for TOT to install a line. I think that new number availability might be the issue here. Ask them if there are any old numbers available.