Know Any Veterinary Nurses?

i and my friends need vets to look at our pets badly (mine has a heart condition that has recently become evident), but the one animal care place on our island is very understaffed and there is just no one available to see them. Phangan Animal Care needs volunteers badly, and they will even give a salary and accomodation to a visiting veterinary nurse. please tell your friends! it is to the point where they think they will have to close the center since there just isn't anyone to work in it, and that would be rather devstating to the animal population of this island. more info at PAC website. help! and thanks!

Hey, this is about helping animals that everyone else wouldn't even notice let alone care about. If everyone spent more time discussing legalities instead of getting off their butts when able to help then... then the whole world would be like this forum i guess. If you know someone, help the lass out. Do something positive when that's one of the available options.

yeah bambina probably couldn't do it, but she can't be the only vet nurse in thailand! i would be willing to pay someone to come over from somewhere in the south, but there is an actual position available at the center that needs to be filled. i do believe they will hire a farang as well. it is a beautiful place to stay in and help out.

My understanding is that Bambi is a veterinarian, not a nurse. However, she might be able to give some ideas for contacts.

I think contacting the Vet school (Chula?) would be a very good idea. They may be interested.