Yellow Shirts to Brown Shirts for Red Shirts

Boxclever

I just want to say what an awesome job Khun Suthep is doing. The way he has forced a democratically elected Government from office and his demand for a “peoples Committee” is outstanding. His “4 point plan” is brilliant, especially the setting up of a peoples police force in all the provinces to crush any opposition immediately it arises….brilliant!

A peoples police force would need a uniform, we can’t have armed thugs roaming the streets and keeping order in flip-flops and t-shirts so I suggest to Khun Suthep to drop the yellow shirts and start using brown ones to crush the red shirts. Once order and security is established then change to black shirts that was actually designed by Hugo Boss himself! It worked brilliantly in the 1920’s & 30’s just need to change the logo's a little bit (upsets the Northerners for some reason).

So....All hail Khun Suthep

Zeig....

Zeig....

post-182905-0-70652300-1386750321.jpg

post-182905-0-93513400-1386750350.jpg

I just want to say what an awesome job Khun Suthep is doing. The way he has forced a democratically elected Government from office and his demand for a “peoples Committee” is outstanding. His “4 point plan” is brilliant, especially the setting up of a peoples police force in all the provinces to crush any opposition immediately it arises….brilliant!

A peoples police force would need a uniform, we can’t have armed thugs roaming the streets and keeping order in flip-flops and t-shirts so I suggest to Khun Suthep to drop the yellow shirts and start using brown ones to crush the red shirts. Once order and security is established then change to black shirts that was actually designed by Hugo Boss himself! It worked brilliantly in the 1920’s & 30’s just need to change the logo's a little bit (upsets the Northerners for some reason).

So....All hail Khun Suthep

Zeig....

Zeig....

As one who comes from a family who lost many members during the holocaust; don't go there!!!

Satire aside, it is not anywhere near the same and can be offensive

I'm sure you can think of a better example to make your point

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app