dating a shy university girl

celso

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really surprised how archaic most posters seem to be. OP just move on. You sound like a typical guy who wants one thing from relationship. Fortunately there are many girls that want the same thing in Thailand. However there are still many more old fashioned one's that expect to have a solid relationship before getting intimate. Unless you are ready to commit to her then why push the issue.

I know of many young women here that are really old fashioned and wouldn't even kiss unless they were in love and knew their partner was equally committed. Also many young girls don't want to sacrifice their education and career for a relationship.

She might also be testing you to see how much you are willing to wait to prove that she is worth the effort.

If you do take it to the next level and break up with her, you might ruin it for the next guy who truly does love her.

I wonder if the posters here would make these same comments to guys trying to make it with their daughters?

By old fashioned, do you mean frigid?

You do realize its almost year 2014, do not you? and a very large number have kids by the age of 16 not to mention become sexually active by the age of 13 if not younger.

you are one creepy guy.

I am really surprised how archaic most posters seem to be. OP just move on. You sound like a typical guy who wants one thing from relationship. Fortunately there are many girls that want the same thing in Thailand. However there are still many more old fashioned one's that expect to have a solid relationship before getting intimate. Unless you are ready to commit to her then why push the issue.

I know of many young women here that are really old fashioned and wouldn't even kiss unless they were in love and knew their partner was equally committed. Also many young girls don't want to sacrifice their education and career for a relationship.

She might also be testing you to see how much you are willing to wait to prove that she is worth the effort.

If you do take it to the next level and break up with her, you might ruin it for the next guy who truly does love her.

I wonder if the posters here would make these same comments to guys trying to make it with their daughters?

You do realize its almost year 2014, do not you? and a very large number have kids by the age of 16 not to mention become sexually active by the age of 13 if not younger.

you are one creepy guy.

I prefer pervertedthumbsup.gif

But thank you for the compliment anywaywai2.gif

• Like 1

I'm a gardener.

There's only one certainty about shy flowers: you never pull their stems in order to make them grow faster.

Patience and admiration attitudes, nurturing manners and inner contentment are the keys for a flower to come into bloom...

If she's a pearl in an oyster, you don't need to shuck her. Take your time man!

you are one creepy guy.

I prefer pervertedthumbsup.gif

But thank you for the compliment anywaywai2.gif

Did you call yourself perverted?

I agree with your take.

Do you know the story of this guy who was hung by the balls?

Bring her to a GoGo in Nana... Just to get some visual experience... ;-)

When your brain lives in your a*s, this is the kind of advice you are likely to give.

My "visual experience" with you here khunpa looks the same as what you produce: s*it.

Is this thread turning out to be a meeting for ready-to-rape gang bangers? Disgusting!

When your brain lives in your a*s, this is the kind of advice you are likely to give.

My "visual experience" with you here khunpa looks the same as what you produce: s*it.

Is this thread turning out to be a meeting for ready-to-rape gang bangers? Disgusting!

Well, basically is the OPs question not a bit stupid? He is dating what seems to be a very conservative and shy young girl. How hard can it be to either dump her, if he can not wait... or simply keep showing patience with her?

He has not yet kissed her... Well, how hard is it to simply ask her for a kiss, instead of them just both giggling away? Who knows, she might turn out to be something totally different, but is just waiting for him to make the first move...

So if the OP wants some serious advice, then either dump her now or take her on a new date and ask her for a kiss, if he really wants her. In my eyes, very simple! If alone and she really likes him, then she will also kiss him. If not, then she is just enjoying the free dinners...

Edited by khunpa

Those who live for the future, ie. go to university and have hopes for a good life, are very careful, shy and not out for "fun".

90% of girls I have sex with in Thailand are uni students (the rest have somewhat respectable jobs) and whilst they are careful not to come across as sluts they are most definitely up for having sex.

Even the ones who I'm 100% sure are too shy and reserved to come back to mines after 1 or 2 dates surprise me.

Did you give her 1000 baht jack Daniel bottle?

Have you learnt to count yet? Remind us what a decade is?

And no one said anything about JD at 1,000B a bottle, you should lay off the Chang.

I don't even frequent GoGo bars but I've had had 3 first dates where girls I've met have asked if I've ever seen a ping pong show or any of that sort of thing to which I've told them I've never seen a ping pong show but I have been to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza a couple of times.

I could tell they were super curious about these sorts of places so I took them there after a couple of drinks and they all loved it.

Fun dates as well.

And no one said anything about JD at 1,000B a bottle, you should lay off the Chang.

I don't even frequent GoGo bars but I've had had 3 first dates where girls I've met have asked if I've ever seen a ping pong show or any of that sort of thing to which I've told them I've never seen a ping pong show but I have been to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza a couple of times.

I could tell they were super curious about these sorts of places so I took them there after a couple of drinks and they all loved it.

Fun dates as well.

Spade the stud man, who dates high-so women and get whisky bottles with mixers in "good" clubs for 1000

Never gets boringcheesy.gif

You mean you took girls to gogo bars and actually paid 100-150 baht for her drinks? a couple of them? did it send you broke for a month?w00t.gif

Edited by lemoncake

If you are not trying hit and run and if you really like her why hurry? Can't you have some patience for someone you like?

Sure I can.

But I've been seeing her twice a week for six weeks, isn't that a bit long? That's a genuine question, not rhetorical... I dont know Thai dating culture.

But I know in the UK, go more than a few dates and you still haven't even kissed.. you're going to get friendzoned very fast.

Your one true friend and saviour is alcohol. Few Baccardi's or Spy's and doors to eden will openbiggrin.png

Great idea, why not go the whole hog and suggest Rohypnol??

Seriously, alcohol should not be a savior.

My friend, and I do mean my friend, you should just do it the Thai way and just "Plumb" her! It seems to work for every Thai man I've spoken to! thumbsup.gif

I'm a gardener.

There's only one certainty about shy flowers: you never pull their stems in order to make them grow faster.

Patience and admiration attitudes, nurturing manners and inner contentment are the keys for a flower to come into bloom...

Is that an uphill gardener then?

Fun dates as well.

Yes because all shy and retiring Thai girls want to go to Ping-Pong shows and hooker bars,don't they?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I can't believe that you guys actually believe that you're the ones doing the playing here!clap2.gif

I'm a gardener.

Is that an uphill gardener then?

Of course, if somebody talks about patience and respect, he risks to be classified as a butt-pirate.

When the womanizer will grow, he will realize that the shy lady is the one he always wanted as a faithful and loyal companion, but his a*s appetite has driven him into compulsive in-vagina masturbation, away from his own heart and soul.

What I read here is disguised rape advice/comments. This young lady is considered as a thing, a piece of meat: Juvenile show-off hu-hu-hu style.

Edited by Gil

Well, basically is the OPs question not a bit stupid? He is dating what seems to be a very conservative and shy young girl. How hard can it be to either dump her, if he can not wait... or simply keep showing patience with her?

He has not yet kissed her... Well, how hard is it to simply ask her for a kiss, instead of them just both giggling away? Who knows, she might turn out to be something totally different, but is just waiting for him to make the first move...

So if the OP wants some serious advice, then either dump her now or take her on a new date and ask her for a kiss, if he really wants her. In my eyes, very simple! If alone and she really likes him, then she will also kiss him. If not, then she is just enjoying the free dinners...

"dump her now" The use of this expression is a typical illustration of my point!

Those talking like that DO NOT deserve a lady like her.

f$$k 10 pages,,

has he kissed her yet??????

Yeah. I took the advice in this thread, we went to a quiet park and talked about it all.. cultural differences, pda, relationships etc, and we kissed at the end. Turns out she isn't conservative, just shy. Says her last boyfriend was in high school, and they only ever held hands. Not sure if I believe that or not (doesn't matter to me either way), but she certainly acted like it.

Anyway now that I know im not going to get friendzoned or lose her interest, I'm just going to chill and take it at whatever pace she wants. Dating here is a lot different to what im used to in Europe.

As an aside, I met her at her university... Wow. Unbelievable how many gorgeous girls were there. It's a different world to Bang Na where I live.

Edited by celso

f$$k 10 pages,,

has he kissed her yet??????

Yeah. I took the advice in this thread, we went to a quiet park and talked about it all.. cultural differences, pda, relationships etc, and we kissed at the end. Turns out she isn't conservative, just shy. Says her last boyfriend was in high school, and they only ever held hands. Not sure if I believe that or not (doesn't matter to me either way), but she certainly acted like it.

Anyway now that I know im not going to get friendzoned or lose her interest, I'm just going to chill and take it at whatever pace she wants. Dating here is a lot different to what im used to in Europe.

As an aside, I met her at her university... Wow. Unbelievable how many gorgeous girls were there. It's a different world to Bang Na where I live.

"I'm just going to chill and take it at whatever pace she wants." quote

Chill! You'll earn her long lasting admiration and dedication. Make sure that's what you want though!

Heartbreaks hurt, especially when sexually planned.

As a gardener I can tell that when a strawberry is not ripe, we don't hasvest it. Better be either patient or righteously leave her to another gentleman, for later harvesting. The field is immense (as you saw at her University...)

To a neat attitude, good luck!

Edited by Gil

• 3 months later...