Soi 7 update

Woody1

Sorry, I can't find (all) the previous threads.

Just left the shithole, and as I was going towards my car (not drunk), one of the katoey's (bare with me please mods) tried to grab my dick (or wallet, or anything else it could get hold of!!!), as I was walking past the same bar where the 21yr lad got kicked to death recently.

As it tried to grab me I told it to <deleted> off, and went to pay my my bill in another bar. Guess what, I had a stiletto wearing, orange dressed (thing) saying, "<deleted> did you say??, I again told whatever it was to go forth, and got a little kick in the kidney (nothing to worry about though) from the thing!! I would have loved to have battered the coward(ess) all over the floor, but I knew what would happen.

Apart from these animals, there are plenty of others (Westeners), the town looks like a zoo for the escaped, or they're auditioning fot the next Michael Jackson Thriller movie!!!!

Up to you, as they say.

Yes, just do it!

It will feel even better than the fantasies, that have gone through your mind countless times!

Nobody will know, your friends will never find out, they wont call you names to insult you, unless you tell them. And if they do, they're not really true friends.

It is only human to desire and try new, and exciting things. Dont channel your desire into hatred, it wont work, and it can be psychologically very difficult and damaging.

Just do it!

Edited by valgehiir
  • Like 1

My approach is to be briefly friendly tolerant, certainly I wouldn't be hostile or aggressive, that will only get someone's back up.

You would think though once you've shown you aren't interested one or two days they wouldnt keep asking day in day out, but they do. Maybe I'm irresistible :-)