mobile phone pix

fabianfred

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I went to take Winter Warms to some kids yesterday at their village...donated by friends on FaceBook...I've been doing it since i was a monk for the past three winters.... I'm lucky...i get to receive the smiles first-hand...but the donors also get the merit and enjoy the photos.... (not trying to brag...just giving BG to the story..) without the kindness of the donors I couldn't get to enjoy this...although i do all the running around....its worth it.

what did they do with the ones you gave em last year? burn them to keep warm?

I went to take Winter Warms to some kids yesterday at their village...donated by friends on FaceBook...I've been doing it since i was a monk for the past three winters.... I'm lucky...i get to receive the smiles first-hand...but the donors also get the merit and enjoy the photos.... (not trying to brag...just giving BG to the story..) without the kindness of the donors I couldn't get to enjoy this...although i do all the running around....its worth it.

different lot of kids...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Isn't that just a tad harsh? (Wow! After six decades on this planet, I am starting to learn diplomacy tongue.png )

Well done FF, both photographically and humanitarianly (is there such a word???)

Thank you David.4 is a big step up.Very good photography,Do you pay a lot of attention to lighting etc or just click away.

Cylon

I use an app called Camera+. It has touch screen capabilities that make it easy to select a focus point and control the exposure. I mainly make sure that my main point of interest is well exposed. Sometimes that means the background is either way over exposed or seriously underexposed. Not a big deal though if the main point of interest is good. The camera on the 4S is definitely better than that on the 3S or the 4. (I had them both) Camera+ has a lot more options than the built-in app on the iPhone.

David

• 5 weeks later...

Seems I haven't posted in here yet. Just got my LG G2 phone with 13Mpixel camera. Since this subject doesn't fit into any current topics will stick it in here.

Our linear accelerator microwave amplifier (klystron) has failed after 30 years of service we received two donated Klystron tubes from Japan. These are rated at 6 Megawatts 2.856GHz.

The color accuracy and saturation on the LG G2 is pretty good and the AWB also as this was taken under fluorescent lights only.

The image is rather large as to show the lettering detail so added as an attachment rather than offsite linked image. In the original photo the letters are very sharp. Was thinking of starting a new topic on Technology in Thailand but may not be

fair as I have access to a lot of nice toys at the lab. biggrin.png

post-566-0-58485600-1394167592_thumb.jpg

• Like 2