Pattaya = Thailand?

busgen

i think you have all missed the point of the bashers , be they pattaya bashers , koh samui bashers , or thailand bashers , and that is the fun to be had by the bashers during the bashing process at the expense of the defenders , i.e. the bashees

it has got nothing to do with the supposed object of the bashing etc., but all to do with the fun of the wind up and the leading on of the aggrieved inhabitants of the region under siege.

Happy to learn Tax! Thanks for sharing that.

You're certainly His Royal Highness, King of the Bashers and it's good to remember what you have in mind, next time you're bashing :D

Isn't it true.....WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF :o ?

LaoPo :D

i think you have all missed the point of the bashers , be they pattaya bashers , koh samui bashers , or thailand bashers , and that is the fun to be had by the bashers during the bashing process at the expense of the defenders , i.e. the bashees

it has got nothing to do with the supposed object of the bashing etc., but all to do with the fun of the wind up and the leading on of the aggrieved inhabitants of the region under siege.

There's been many a time - especially during the past few days - when I've felt like one of the British soldiers at Rorke's Drift.

And we all know what happened to the Zulus! :o

I recognised this a long time ago in the KS forum.

pictured tax sniggering behind a PC at all the KS defendants taking the bait & debating like their life depended on it.

:o