Why Do Thai Girls Shed So Much Hair?

nbuff

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the girl i am with now sheds a hell of a lot of hair...most i have seen on many a girl..

her pussy hair grows so quick also..from bald to a full bush in 3 days..she shaves it every day same as i do my face...one hairy girl for sure...

Meh, don't worry about that.

There may be cause for concern, however, if she starts shaving her face.

• Like 2

My girlfriend of 6 years has the same problem. It was so bad we went to the doctors. Although the doctor really did not have an answer he thought it may be hormonal and had her go on the pill

That did not work and My thinking is because it is just a lot of hair it is a natural phenomena

By no means is she bold and the loss has slowed down a lot but but no one really knows

And it is an interesting topic Good on you

A similar question,

Why do dogs have to wee every 10m.

Easy answer,

They are marking their territory.

If you watch a girl when she first stays in your room, she will pull hairs and carefully place them in selected spots. The girls all use the same spots, so know where to look for another's mark.

You are right, they always seem to carefully place them in the shower drains and her side of the bed, strange that.....
  • Like 1

the girl i am with now sheds a hell of a lot of hair...most i have seen on many a girl..

her pussy hair grows so quick also..from bald to a full bush in 3 days..she shaves it every day same as i do my face...one hairy girl for sure...

Meh, don't worry about that.

There may be cause for concern, however, if she starts shaving her face.

thumbsup.gif 555! cheesy.gifclap2.gif

You should send your gfriend to Bumrungrad to check blood tests. Best to do full blood count and the important one is 'Feratin' which tests the level of Iron in the blood. She might be low on Iron which happens to a lot of women when on their period.

She should also head to boots and buy a bottle of vitamins 'Pharmaton'. Its likely that she might have dietary issues. Breakfast and lunch are the 2 most important meals for the hair and its important to eat protein at these meals because hair is essentially protein.

Finally, she should try a change in shampoo. Choose a low PH brand ie the Sebamed brand is the best or johnsons baby shampoo

LOL!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Every girl I've met/known/befriended or even dated all shed the same amount of hair--which is A LOT! Regardless of race, ethnicity or what country they're from!

It is much more noticeable if the girl has long hair, since it tends to curl into a ball much more noticeably.

I know; I'm a girl, I clog my bathroom all the time biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I believe whenever a girl washes herself or brush her hair she should collect whatever hair that falls and then throw it away

That's what I do anywaywhistling.gif

men shed as much hair as women! it is just more noticeable with men with longer hair wink.png

• Like 2

Not that you couldn't weave an indian rug from the hair on my ass. But the Thai women shed excessively in the states, as per a dozen years of the wife and her cronies. Our water and diet were quite a change from hereabouts too.

Ya killing me here.

Great topic thought about that myself many times,,, Mongolian, Chinese Filipino woman are all the same with the Filipino woman number one for hair loss in my opinion Im sure its the same for all Asian woman

maybe something to do with all the 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzodioxin the yanks dropped in Vietnam back in the day...

If i had to guess, i say has something to do with quality of water, shampoos used, frequency of washes and cheap chemical used to highlight the hair.

Frequent washing would suggest less hair shed each washing though..... mine seems to shed a lot each time she washes her hair. (Not every shower). I put it down to the fact that she is going to be bald, like her mother and brothers.

must admit have to get hoover out after visits by poo yings,or less akward questions asked by regular poo yings,lol.

The first place your "regular poo ying" looks for hair is not the floor!

It's your hoover that will be inspected!

She must think you are dumber than dumb?

If i had to guess, i say has something to do with quality of water, shampoos used, frequency of washes and cheap chemical used to highlight the hair.

nothing to do with the water etc .. i've been in the UK with my TG for 11 months .. 1 week of hair stuck in the plughole is more hair than i have on my whole head !

• Like 1

So it's not only my GF sad.png – started to get both irritated and worried, and thinking about replacement facepalm.gif– so thanks to the OP for sharing this important information, explaining it's a general problem. A new GF will then be “same, same – but different”, so just I keep the one I already get used to. smile.png

The reason for the losing of their hair is a development since entering school. At the early age all the way into adulthood, they are taught to tie their hair in a pigtails fashion or when working they must pool their hair stringently and tauntingly back. This is part of the uniform in school and this also entails the reasoning when working.

If anyone would like to check the reasoning behind the loss if their are skeptics, check from any doctor that the loss of hair; one of the causes could be the tightening of the hair which creates a problem within the roots over a period of time.

Thank you,

Ph.D

It sure doesn't apply to the men. How many bald Thai men do you see?

Do not usually pay attention to men :)

nothing to do with the water etc .. i've been in the UK with my TG for 11 months .. 1 week of hair stuck in the plughole is more hair than i have on my whole head !

It would not be so hard when you do not have any hair.

Like coming second in the competition of 2 people

Do not usually pay attention to men smile.png

Neither do I, but when you come from a country where the majority of adult men are, or are going bald, you can't help noticing when you live in a country where hardly any men are bald.

I'm not Thai but I swear I could knit a sweater a year with the amount of hair I sweep up every day! I think it's just more noticeable with women who have long hair, whatever the nationality.

Agreed. I'm not sure if the problem was so bad when my hair is cut short, or just that I don't notice it. I use one of those plastic drain covers in the shower when I wash my hair; I blocked the shower drain when we lived in Australia twice over a period of 8 years in the house and husband had to use bent welding rods to act as fishing lines (concrete floor so no accessible pipe, of course). The fishing was after caustic soda and had to be the most disgusting job in the world.

I don't think it is a Thai girl phenomenon. Guys do shed a fair bit as well. Perhaps the shorter hair shedding does not get noticed so much while a longer one will stay more prominent. I noticed this in the toilet water traps. Just saying.

Maybe you have hit the nail on the head.

I used to have very long blond hair (half way down my back) and I noticed it all over the place - always - where ever I was.

I had it cut short about a year ago and now all I notice is my wifes long dark hair ......

Could it simply be a case of their hair being so dark, it shows up more on the bathroom floor?

You've got a good point there. I have short blonde hair, and when I check the dustpan very closely after sweeping it's full of hair - it's just not noticeable on the floor.

BTW, the wife is Filipino, so it's not just a Thai thing.biggrin.png

You should send your gfriend to Bumrungrad to check blood tests. Best to do full blood count and the important one is 'Feratin' which tests the level of Iron in the blood. She might be low on Iron which happens to a lot of women when on their period.

She should also head to boots and buy a bottle of vitamins 'Pharmaton'. Its likely that she might have dietary issues. Breakfast and lunch are the 2 most important meals for the hair and its important to eat protein at these meals because hair is essentially protein.

Finally, she should try a change in shampoo. Choose a low PH brand ie the Sebamed brand is the best or johnsons baby shampoo

We buy the wife very expensive shampoo from Bodyshop... and have tried all kinds of other expensive stuff - makes no difference.

My beautiful 48 year old wife was losing a lot of hair and very worried about it, handfuls of hair every day and a regularly blocked shower drain. On a recent trip to Australia we asked a hairdresser about it and she said to try Zinc. So she did and within one week the hair loss had stopped and I have rarely seen a single hair in the bathroom since.

Now it is two months later with an extraordinary difference she keeps commenting that she feels stronger and healthier than ever before.

Zinc supplements are also recommended for people with Talasemia, which is very common in Thailand.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17219912

Good info. Will give it a try as my 43-year young wife definitely has excessive hair loss.

Me? I don't have any worth mentioning.

Do not usually pay attention to men smile.png

Neither do I, but when you come from a country where the majority of adult men are, or are going bald, you can't help noticing when you live in a country where hardly any men are bald.

Sorry am not tall enough to see men's heads laugh.png