Thai Papers,now I Am Confused

I have just read a posting about which Thai papers had to be Translated,and now I am very concerned :D:D .I Have looked at the Checklist supplied by the UK Visa Application Centre and can find no mention of the need to supply a Police report Confirming that the Applicant has no criminal record.It is not a problem for me to do this as I know that My wife has not got a criminal record,but i just need to know if it is necessary to obtain one of these reports and have it Translated before i come back to Thailand in August and we lodge our Application

If there are anymore documents that might assist our Application that are not mentioned on any of the Official websites,could you please advise me as to what they are.

I hope to here from you all soon

Kind Regards

Richard :o

Hi Richard,

It's not necessary, so don't fret. Brunodog's missus has gone to the trouble of getting one and it does no harm in submitting it, but, as I say, it's not necessary.

Cheers,

Scouse.

Cheers Scouse,thanks for the advice.Now i will be able to concentrate on the Match Tomorrow.I spoke to My Brother in Law Today in Nong mek who is a Mad keen Liverpool Supporter,and he asked me if i was going to the match,I told him I wish i was :D Sorry if I went of the topic there

Kind Regards

Richard :o

Off topic, off thread and wrong forum, but who cares! Well done Scouse, I hope you celebrate in style.

Only advice I have for you Richard is wait 24 hours before you ask for any more advice off the Scouse or the only advice you will get is to be a citizen of the Kopite family.

Sorry don't know how Wokingham reds got on?

Regards

Moss

Off topic, off thread and wrong forum, but who cares! Well done Scouse, I hope you celebrate in style.

Only advice I have for you Richard is wait 24 hours before you ask for any more advice off the Scouse or the only advice you will get is to be a citizen of the Kopite family.

Regards

Moss

WOKING! Not Wokingham. They play tomorrow (Sun).

Well done, Scouse, but you were lucky!

What a game, and a great shame it had to go to penalties.

Bloody hel_l, there are no boring cup finals where the 'Pool are concerned. I admit they were <deleted>, but Mr. Gerrard was, again, our saviour. Gawd 'elp us if he ever goes.........

:o

Scouse.

I was listening to 606 on Radio 5, and someone said that God was on West Ham's side, but Liverpool had Gerrard!

Note to Sven:

Ditch the overrated under talented Beckham. Make Gerrard captain.

BTW, what's with that nancy boy Kewell?

Hi Richard, as mentiooned earlier we have had one visitors visa refusal from the embassy.

Because of this I am being perhaps 'over cautious' in the application we are now preparing. Just heed the advice given by the other members and hopefully everything will be fine for you. BTW our application was not turned down because of papers not being translated, just to set your mind at ease.

:o

If you're applying for a Spouse visa...your wife will need a police clearance from The Royal Thai Police in BKK! If she doesn't have this clearance teh visa will be rejected, or at least delalayed by 2 to 3 weeks, which is the time it takes to get such a clearance!

Good luck!

BTW...congrats to The Reds in the FA Cup Final! Good game! :o

If you're applying for a Spouse visa...your wife will need a police clearance from The Royal Thai Police in BKK! If she doesn't have this clearance teh visa will be rejected, or at least delalayed by 2 to 3 weeks, which is the time it takes to get such a clearance!
Barrelhead, which country are you talking about?

Spouse, fiance, civil partners, visit etc. visa applicants to the UK do not need a police clearance, criminal records check nor anything similar.