Pattaya Tai Parking

neilf

Can anybody please tell me why it is ok to ride motorbikes on the path and park them on the path when u cant park on that side of the road that day

Is it for a safety reason that uk falangs dont understand

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by neilf

OMG Farangs from the UK parking on the sidewalks !!!!!! You should make a citizens arrest man !!!

I think the OP is from the UK and he does not understand. ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Probably some UK farangs do understand. An Oxbridge education goes far.

The reason others don't understand isn't because of safety. Understanding or not doesn't make them more or less safe.

No, it's merely for the same reason they lack ability to use punctuation and capitalization properly when attempting to write an English sentence--not to mention logic. Has much to do with lager and a poor education, I believe.

The reason others don't understand isn't because of safety. Understanding or not doesn't make them more or less safe.

No, it's merely for the same reason they lack ability to use punctuation and capitalization properly when attempting to write an English sentence--not to mention logic. Has much to do with lager and a poor education, I believe.

Yeah.... but at least it's partially accomplished with REAL beer huh?

"Partly" accomplished, yes indeed! One of the most impressive examples I can recall of such accomplishment was that of Mr. Kevin:

post-14882-0-40378000-1299669783_thumb.j

Two British friends had an argument over liking the same bargirl and while walking down Soi 7, Pattaya Second Road, the argument led to a fight to get one injured while the other fled.

Sawang rescuers and Pattaya Police rushed to Pattaya Soi 7 at 9.30 pm on Saturday 29th September as soon as they were informed of the street fight.

On arrival they found a Mr. Kevin, aged 40, from England suffering from a serious head wound. Sawang rescuers quickly gave the man first aid and took him to the hospital. . . .

Edited by JSixpack

Again, foreigners don't get the fact this is Thailand.

Riding or parking a motor-bike on the sidewalk is quite normal for Thais. What could be the problem ?

Thai vision and comprehension of safety and good etiquette does not exist.

Take South Pattaya Rd for example. At the traffic light congestion, the motor-bikes whizzing along the sidewalk having absolutely no regard for human life cheesy.gif

This is Thailand !! Love it or leave it !!

"Partly" accomplished, yes indeed! One of the most impressive examples I can recall of such accomplishment was that of Mr. Kevin:

Two British friends had an argument over liking the same bargirl and while walking down Soi 7, Pattaya Second Road, the argument led to a fight to get one injured while the other fled.

Sawang rescuers and Pattaya Police rushed to Pattaya Soi 7 at 9.30 pm on Saturday 29th September as soon as they were informed of the street fight.

On arrival they found a Mr. Kevin, aged 40, from England suffering from a serious head wound. Sawang rescuers quickly gave the man first aid and took him to the hospital. . . .

Oh yes Kevin. What a star!!!

Would NEVER have happened if they had been drinking Bud... or maybe it would have taken them a lot longer to get pished?

Not having a go at septics, just their piss. What do 'murcans call their own muppets btw?