Two Brits Fight Over Thai Bird

britmaveric

Fellow Brits’ Fight over Bargirl

011007_6.jpg

Two British friends had an argument over liking the same bargirl and while walking down Soi 7, Pattaya Second Road, the argument led to a fight to get one injured while the other fled.

Sawang rescuers and Pattaya Police rushed to Pattaya Soi 7 at 9.30 pm on Saturday 29th September as soon as they were informed of the street fight.

On arrival they found a Mr. Kevin, aged 40, from England suffering from a serious head wound. Sawang rescuers quickly gave the man first aid and took him to the hospital.

Since Kevin was in no shape to give any statement, the police questioned witnesses at the scene to find that Kevin walked into the Soi with a friend and they both seemed drunk. From the loud argument, witnesses caught a few words sensing that they had a fight over liking the same woman who works in a bar and then a fist fight took place.

When Kevin was punched, he lost balance and hit his head on a post, which supposedly caused the wound and instead of helping the friend ran off.

Pattaya People

1 Oct 2007

Fellow Brits’ Fight over Bargirl

011007_6.jpg

Two British friends had an argument over liking the same bargirl and while walking down Soi 7, Pattaya Second Road, the argument led to a fight to get one injured while the other fled.

Sawang rescuers and Pattaya Police rushed to Pattaya Soi 7 at 9.30 pm on Saturday 29th September as soon as they were informed of the street fight.

On arrival they found a Mr. Kevin, aged 40, from England suffering from a serious head wound. Sawang rescuers quickly gave the man first aid and took him to the hospital.

Since Kevin was in no shape to give any statement, the police questioned witnesses at the scene to find that Kevin walked into the Soi with a friend and they both seemed drunk. From the loud argument, witnesses caught a few words sensing that they had a fight over liking the same woman who works in a bar and then a fist fight took place.

When Kevin was punched, he lost balance and hit his head on a post, which supposedly caused the wound and instead of helping the friend ran off.

Pattaya People

1 Oct 2007

###### if this boy is forty, he should change his life style. Looks more like 60

011007_6.jpg

I love this picture. How many attractive young women would be tending to this guy for love or money back home? This pic sums up why they come, and why they will continue to come.

Me 2, I love this picture, it's open up a new opportunity for the woman. Lesson learned, you will get hurts when you're

trying catch a big bird. I think he will be o.k.

May be next week you will see his buddy in the emergency room.

:o

Fellow Brits' Fight over Bargirl

011007_6.jpg

Pattaya People

1 Oct 2007

lookng at that picture sure makes me feel proud to be british :o

011007_6.jpg

Pattaya People

1 Oct 2007

lookng at that picture sure makes me feel proud to be british :o

Trouble is we once ruled the world with blokes like that - rum sodomy and the lash was needed though :D

That's ALMOST as stupid as fighting over a soccer game.

Hmm quite.

At least your football team never leaves you

(I have to admit I have been going to football from about 68 till 98 when I moved away and have never had a fight at football - I have run bloody fast though a few times)

011007_6.jpg

Two British friends had an argument over liking the same bargirl and while walking down Soi 7, Pattaya Second Road, the argument led to a fight to get one injured while the other fled...

Pattaya People

1 Oct 2007

###### if this boy is forty, he should change his life style. Looks more like 60

Looks like he has been crawling in Pattaya's gutters too long...

Yet another Brit who is ashamed to be British with the likes of him trashing our reputation.

BB

• 2 weeks later...