Serial Burglars caught by Police in East Pattaya

Rimmer

Serial Burglars caught by Police in East Pattaya

steal-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Husband and Wife team, thought to be responsible for multiple break-ins in the East Pattaya area have now been caught by Nongprue Police.

Police, on Tuesday evening, confirmed the arrest of Khun Sompong aged 43 and his wife, Khun Pernpet aged 34. Many items, suspected of being stolen, had been seized by Police at the couples’ rented apartment in Soi Nongrabok in East Pattaya.
A local pawn Shop tipped off Police about the couple who were caught after a surveillance operation.

The pair claimed to be unemployed and habitual drug users
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/112363/serial-burglars-caught-by-police-in-east-pattaya/#sthash.KxMEU67R.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-12-18

Serial rapists and murderers of children get released multiple times and repeat their crimes all throughout Thailand. I can only imagine how soon this charming couple will be released back into this lunatic society to perpetuate the disease which poverty infects us all with.

The jury is still out in my view, as to whether I should feel a bit of sympathy for these two, or if I should be wondering if they would still steal from others were their lives just a bit more better off, and there were a bit more opportunity that might lead to more legal means of eeking out an existence.

My point being; do thieves steal no matter what the economic condition of their society, or do they stop when society reaches a level where they can turn to more productive and legal means of living?

Does anyone ever ask these people what it would take to get them to stop stealing? Perhaps that would be a poll of higher interest to MPs in Parliament, rather than instead polling Uni students and people who already live according to society's standards.

Curious.

• Like 1

Serial rapists and murderers of children get released multiple times and repeat their crimes all throughout Thailand. I can only imagine how soon this charming couple will be released back into this lunatic society to perpetuate the disease which poverty infects us all with.

The jury is still out in my view, as to whether I should feel a bit of sympathy for these two, or if I should be wondering if they would still steal from others were their lives just a bit more better off, and there were a bit more opportunity that might lead to more legal means of eeking out an existence.

My point being; do thieves steal no matter what the economic condition of their society, or do they stop when society reaches a level where they can turn to more productive and legal means of living?

Does anyone ever ask these people what it would take to get them to stop stealing? Perhaps that would be a poll of higher interest to MPs in Parliament, rather than instead polling Uni students and people who already live according to society's standards.

Curious.

"Serial rapists and murderers of children get released multiple times and repeat their crimes all throughout Thailand."

I

Yes, but eventually most of them are tracked down and extradited back to Europe, the US or Australia. I'm pretty sure the FBI, Scotland Yard and the Australian Federal Police have the Thai Police on speed dial to help them catch the repeat offenders who slip through their porous borders for a little R&R in Thailand.

Suradit69, on 18 Dec 2013 - 16:21, said:
cup-O-coffee, on 18 Dec 2013 - 11:01, said:

Curious.

"Serial rapists and murderers of children get released multiple times and repeat their crimes all throughout Thailand."

I

Yes, but eventually most of them are tracked down and extradited back to Europe, the US or Australia. I'm pretty sure the FBI, Scotland Yard and the Australian Federal Police have the Thai Police on speed dial to help them catch the repeat offenders who slip through their porous borders for a little R&R in Thailand.

What about the Thai Serial rapists and murderers? Are they also extradited back to Europe, the US or Australia??

Or, may be, Thais do not rape or murder according to your answer.

• Like 1

"The pair claimed to be unemployed and habitual drug users"

Then it is OK.

Go back on the streets and look for an employment .....

Pay 500 bath fine and then go back to the streets keep on burgling and using drugs, give BIB theyr share... case closed

Serial rapists and murderers of children get released multiple times and repeat their crimes all throughout Thailand.

I don't know from what country you are, but almost every country nowadays has their share of serial rapists, pedofiles and murderers.

Thailand is not the hub of serial rapists and murderers.

• Like 1

Suradit69, on 18 Dec 2013 - 16:21, said:

cup-O-coffee, on 18 Dec 2013 - 11:01, said:

Curious.

I

What about the Thai Serial rapists and murderers? Are they also extradited back to Europe, the US or Australia??

Or, may be, Thais do not rape or murder according to your answer.

Just ignore Suradit. He's one of the 'Thais can do no wrong' apologist brigade, blaming all of Thailand's ills on those nasty foreigners. Not realizing that without those very foreigners he despises, Thais would still be standing around, pointing at the moon. Kind of like the current anti-government demonstrators criticizing westerners, all the time using western-invented smartphones, wearing western clothes, enjoying western food, sports, movies and music. Having given the world nothing of substance, they enjoy feeling superior, which anyone can see is just a huge inferiority complex. Hilarious!