Redhirts please come to Bangkok

tomhell

another last minute red/thaksin sympathizer, pathetic.......you must have your head up your.....um, they always come to Bangkok, the last biggie they tried to burn it down, blow it up and shoot as many people as they could, maybe your question should have been why dont the red shirts shit in their own backyard instead of always trying to bugger up Bangkok.

• Like 2

I don't think they've been asked, and I think it's smart they don't. No need to force the military's hand. Somehow the reds have come off looking like the most civil, which is astonishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

another last minute red/thaksin sympathizer, pathetic.......you must have your head up your.....um, they always come to Bangkok, the last biggie they tried to burn it down, blow it up and shoot as many people as they could, maybe your question should have been why dont the red shirts shit in their own backyard instead of always trying to bugger up Bangkok.

They dont need to come to Bkk, many of them are already in Bkk.

Anyway back to the OP.

After the incident on Ramkhamhaeng Rd the other week the leaders advised their supporters to go home so as to prevent further violence.

I believe there were 4 people killed in various acts of violence, allegedly carried out by you know who.

Edited by rgs2001uk

so I guess you prefer your THUGS to take over airports and march on the US Embassy and attempt to take over the country and install their buddies without even the pretense of an election? as you say PATHETIC

• Like 1

From the pinned topic.

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions

As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team

• Like 2