Tutsi's Appreciation

tutsiwarrior

Well done mate - spread the good word to Nam!! :o

awright brit...

ah gots de VN folks close by...'seems like everywhere ah go', good will an' shufflin' be followin' me...'

pretty soon to be leavin' HCMC and goin' out to the province to put up the plant...

'youse got MW here

an' youse got MW there,

if yo' not careful youse got MW everywhere

oh, how unlucky can a poor boy be...'

soon...tutsi an' associates will rock the province...

When I first joined this forum, Tutsiwarrior was one of the few posters I always enjoyed reading, good laughs.

Have you finally made it up the attic with the wheelchair? :o

If it weren't for the moving escalators, tutsi wouldn't make it up to the food court at Tescos though. :D

This thread has been sullied by non 2003'ers, all except for penzman as he is a mod. :D

Good on ya Tutsi, I have seen you go through several changes on the forum. I am happy to say we have always remained friends through the highs and lows.

ANother 3k posts mate and you can join us at the top :o:D:D:D

:D:D

This (Fred) thread has been sullied by non 2003'ers, all except for penzman as he is a mod and Kan Win© :D a 2003'ers. :D

Good on ya Tutsi, I have seen you go through several changes on the forum. I am happy to say we have always remained friends through the highs and lows.

Another 3k posts mate and you can join us at the top :o:D:D

:D

Should you ever be in the next province (tutsiwarrior) West of Suphan-Buri drinks are on me.

Well done, one of the old 03’ers still around. :D "Unseen in Thailand©" and on “ThaiVisaDotCom©”. :D

Yours truly, :D

Win in Kan :D

thanks to all...it was 2000 posts, you know, an' ah was feelin' a bit humble...what with all the accumulated ups an' downs...

Mr Kan...I'll see you for dem beers...and I'll certainly see ol' Boon Mee once I can get these old bones up the escalator into the Suphan tescos food court ( a gaggle of 12 y.o. girls struggling to keep their uncle tuts vertical while ascending)...

all the best...

You non-2003, rookie scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

easy, trip...tutsi has low self esteem and needs whatever praise he can get, whenever he can get it...(although I shall utilize the criterion in use elsewhere on the forum...no one is allowed to praise ol' tutsi unless they have 500 posts...)

God they hiv been on the loopy again............................

Sullied by the non 2003'ers, graced by a 2002'er.

Tutsi your must be an all round type of guy.

All 2003 + Members :o

God they hiv been on the loopy again............................

Sullied by the non 2003'ers, graced by a 2002'er.

Tutsi your must be an all round type of guy.

All 2003 + Members :o

you said it leith...along with mohammad ali...tutsiwarrior...the people's champion...

(in typical evil fashion tutsi manipulates the thread for purposes of outrageous self-aggrandisement...)