Is your wife romantic ?

thaiblether

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, most Thai women are very romantic. Mostly due to the fact that many of them are mentally much younger, than their actual age... And combine that with a very low unemployment rate, drama TV-shows and an easy lifestyle for most women here - then you have to the perfect reasons for living in a romantic fantasy world.

So "Yes" Thai-women are very romantic... Some so much, that they will cause great drama (learnt from TV), if you do not live up to their fantasies...

"Mostly due to the fact that many of them are mentally much younger, than their actual age."

Care to quantify this ignorant statement with some sort of quanitative study or is this just your experience?"

Or are you the kind of guy who says "my girlfriend is mature for her age"

• Like 1

"Mostly due to the fact that many of them are mentally much younger, than their actual age."

Care to quantify this ignorant statement with some sort of quanitative study or is this just your experience?"

Or are you the kind of guy who says "my girlfriend is mature for her age"

I do not find that statement ignorant, but a fact IMO... And this goes for mostly any kind of Thai-girl/woman I have met... Educated or not, most seem to me, mentally younger than their actual age.

Same goes for my girlfriend and since she is in her early 40s, then that is fine with me :-) So not saying that this is bad, unless you are living with a 22 year old and would like someone mentally older than a 15 year old...

Do you find Thai-girls more mature or mentally older than their actual age?? If so, where do you live and where do you meet these "old" women?

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 2

I not say that thai lady like romantic but thai man not good

Why do your lady don't like romantic ? maybe you ask her

your english has gotten worse since your last thread,

Jake you are my hero!!clap2.gifclap2.gif

Last person on earth, I expected that comment from!

You made my day. Thank you....3 times!!

hi soi,

i might not be able to spell,, but take it from me im no fool,

ive been a contractor all my working life worked all over the world, ive heard all the bull shit stories that could of been told by girls from all over the place not just thailand,

jake

"

You are Thai? you are Thai man? How you know?":

So only being Thai, or being a Thai man allows people to observe what others do? You seem to make judgements based on stereotypes and that is acceptable because you are Thai, but it is invalid when another poster does because he is not?

As for the comments about you. Ignore those posters. There are many synical people here because there are also many people who pretend to be something just to get a response. "Trolling"

Don't even respond to those posts or defend yourself. You don't need to.

I am still interested to the purpose of this thread? You are asking people personal questions to reinforce stereotypes of Thai women. I wonder why. Why do Thai women have to only be after money or romantic?

Where do you fit in this stereotype? If you have any pride of being Thai and a woman, you might want to stop contributing to the stereotypes of Thai women.

I was just using Transam in a joking manner. But really am interested in how you see yourself and how you think that you compare to other women. Or also how you define romantic in the first place.

Asking posters personal questions without revealing the reason why or sharing, often doesn't get the same responses. It is kind of like walking up to a stranger and asking a question, then walking away after getting the answer.

• Like 1

Okay last week David help me with English. Now I do alone. You make me angry about I am not Thai lady. Send me message pm or ask my phone number. I will talk about what I think.

Can you speak Thai? You habe friend speak Thai? You live here long time and cannot speak?

Who is David ?

"I do not find that statement ignorant, but a fact IMO... And this goes for mostly any kind of Thai-girl/woman I have met... Educated or not, most seem to me, mentally younger than their actual age.

Here is the ignorance of that statement: if all are that way, then in fact they are the norm, which would mean that they are not mentally younger but the norm. Unless you are specifically comparing someone to a set standard, which then would be racist/nationalistic.

FYI, a fact is something that can be proven. You can create a test with a control group and get a result. Since this is purely subjective then it is and opinion and sense you even stated that IMO, means that it is an opinon also. So how can an opinion be a fact.

I also don't know specifically what you mean by mentally younger. I find most woman that I meet regardless of country tend to be more responsible than men of the same age until they get into their 30's. But again that is my opinion and not a fact.

I don't actually qualify or quantify a woman's mental age. I find people that share my values, academic priorities, and intelligence. Which I find many Thai men and woman to fit. I see foreign men in their 60's come to Thailand and think that they fall in love with the first young girl they meet, Does that mean that foreign men are mentally younger because they have puppy love like teenagers?

• Like 1

Yes - but definitions of romantic differ.

My wife considers it to be romantic if: I give her money to spend on whatever she wants, bring expensive perfume and make up back from every overseas trip, buy "little presents" of jewels and gold regularly, compliment the new shoes, hand bags and fashionable clothes that appear without questioning the price or amount,

always be polite, never argue or challenge anything, don't point out any mistakes and never make any sexual demands but always be ready for action when she wants.

All Thai ladies, IME, regardless of background, education, occupation and financial status measure everything, including romance, in the currency of baht !

I found the same with Pinay's and many other Chinese girls too.

^^ No ... I disagree.

Unbeknown to many ... in an covert operation that would have made the many ex-SAS in Pattaya proud, BookMan, smokie36, StreetCowboy and my very fine self snuck into Russia and were trapped by the vicious Russian Mafia, until agreed to starring in their, obviously OTT Video.

What some girls will do ... Pffft ...

brit,

well im romantic, although we have never met,,lol,

yes i want money too, thats why i still work also have a pig farm,

just last year, i promise i wont go on,

anyway last valatines, we were in tesco and my wife sees the teddies and said i get for for you, i so no dont waist your money,,lol

so the next day im up town alone, go into tesco, get her a teddy, rose, balloon, and a beautiful card, hit them all in my store shed,

the morning of valantines day i got up extra early to feed the pigs and clean out, but first i got all the things out the store and laid them out on our veranda,

when she got up and saw them all, she came down to me in tears, saying it was all beautiful,

its nice to be nice,

jake

that's a beautiful story jake

i guess romantic people do exist

now... who doesn't want money?

• Like 1

I not say that thai lady like romantic but thai man not good

Why do your lady don't like romantic ? maybe you ask her

your english has gotten worse since your last thread,

Are you the pigeon english expert here?