Man killed by 'jealous boyfriend' in Trang

webfact

Chiang Mai Man Killed By 'Jealous Boyfriend' In Trang
By Khaosod Online

BANGKOK: -- A jealous man reportedly shot dead a friend of the man who talked to his girlfriend at a bar restaurant in Trang province.

Police said Mr. Pantakarn Maneerat, 27, a resident of Chiang Mai province, arrived at the restaurant with his two other friends. One of his friends reportedly knew a woman who was sitting with her boyfriend and one other friend at a nearby table from Facebook, so he went to talk to her.

His action caused the woman′s boyfriend to be enraged out of jealousy, police said, and the men ended up brawling with each other before the waiters managed to separate them from each other.

As Mr. Pantakarn and his friends were leaving the bar later, however, the individuals who were fighting with Mr. Pantakarn′s friend earlier reportedly approached him and fired shots at Mr. Pantakarn′s friend, who managed to run away. The gunman then pointed his gun at Mr. Pantakarn and shot him four times, killing him on spot, according to the police.

The police say they have retrieved the 9 mm. pistol used in the crime, and they have already identified the suspects. The police are reportedly looking for the suspects.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE56VXlNVEV3T1E9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2013-12-20

• Like 1

Let me see if I understand this: one guy goes and talks (only talks) with girl, gets in a fight and is separated by staff. Not happy with that, fighter A shoots at talker/fighter B who runs away and is not hit. Fighter A figures Mr. P, being a friend of Mr B is a fair target and shoots him??? <deleted>? I would guess 9mm equals BIB. Knows that no punishment will happen, let alone being brought in. Maybe he will just "hear' and "acknowledge" the charges, as DSI seems to think is enough. Only in Thailand. Amazing Thailand. Can't wait for some idiot to post "but it's worse in USA".

• Like 1

OMG that is my ex's younger brother who got shot !!!

WOW he was a good guy for real and believe me very respectful, polite etc.

Guess I better make a call.

Well don't let the current GF find out about you calling the ex, you know, there might be gunshots. :rolleyes:

i think you will find this happens in every country

pathetic!!... the value of life in this buddist country is laughable....blink.png

However, before we descend into the statistical realms of apologist drivel comparing gun crime stats from every country in the world, this vile, cowardly incident took place in Thailand.

• Like 2

Let me see if I understand this: one guy goes and talks (only talks) with girl, gets in a fight and is separated by staff. Not happy with that, fighter A shoots at talker/fighter B who runs away and is not hit. Fighter A figures Mr. P, being a friend of Mr B is a fair target and shoots him??? <deleted>? I would guess 9mm equals BIB. Knows that no punishment will happen, let alone being brought in. Maybe he will just "hear' and "acknowledge" the charges, as DSI seems to think is enough. Only in Thailand. Amazing Thailand. Can't wait for some idiot to post "but it's worse in USA".

This is an editorial thing. This sort of thing happens everywhere. The murder rate is not particularly high in Thailand. Not by world standards. It really reflects the sort of story the editors think will create good blog material. That's what comes to the fore. It's grain of salt time.

Its a good story from an editor's point of view. It is bound to create heat amongst a bunch of <deleted> with nothing better to do than scoff at each other's opinions. OK OK

I'll say it before you do. Self included.

We don't even have the benefit of a bar to do it in.

Strangely, these lunatics manage to get a girlfriend whistling.gif

I like to read Daily Mail online as it pretty much covers all the mayhem that is going on in the world. I would't be far wrong if I said that 90% of all the reported stories of Burglars,thieves,rapists,murderers,ex cons,previous record for beating the crap of ex girlfriend,control freaks,previous known history of jealousy,liars,cheats,steroid users,drug users I may of missed a few..... But they all have girlfriends facepalm.gif

A few years ago when i read such stories of a girl victim I used to a have some sympathy, ask me now if I do and the answer is No.

It has always been and I think it always will be that girls/women seem to like the bad guy. So now when I see a picture of a young girl or woman that has been the victim of domestic violence or worse killed by her thug violent sociopath looking boyfriend I tend to think you got what was coming.

If you were dumb enough to be involved with guys like this in the first place then you have no one but yourself to blame. Always amazes me that although the wool has been pulled over her eyes where are her friends judgments?

But her so called friends are also to dumb to ask questions or look further into his previous history and say Oh yes he's lovely.

Today they just released info of Michael Adebolajo's ex-girlfriend Justine Ridgen .... What a smart women you are.

Women don't want the good guys! I have a good friend who is female and she has told me her heart is for a mutual friend of ours. Arrrr Nice you think.... Well this mutual friend already has a girlfriend but has cheated on her 50 odd times. So there we have one dumb stupid girlfriend who is either completely blind or just plain stupid and one girl friend of mine who's heart is for a lying cheat. Her answer to my questions and me pointing out a few things... " It will be different with me" We are doomed good guys smile.png
  • Like 2

This is an editorial thing. This sort of thing happens everywhere. The murder rate is not particularly high in Thailand. Not by world standards. It really reflects the sort of story the editors think will create good blog material. That's what comes to the fore. It's grain of salt time.

Its a good story from an editor's point of view. It is bound to create heat amongst a bunch of wanke_rs with nothing better to do than scoff at each other's opinions. OK OK

I'll say it before you do. Self included.

We don't even have the benefit of a bar to do it in.

Interesting point and I would have agreed if not for this link ( posted in the general forum discussion by someone else), on cause of death by violence ( excludes suicide and vehicle accidents). According to these figures, Thailand is about 50% higher than the USA and more than 600% higher than UK and Australia. Death, not violent crime without fatality. http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/
  • Like 1

When in Thailand best to avoid all contact with Thais.

Not outside Thailand?

If only Luke Mitchell did in Australia. (hunted down by 3 and stabbed to death while alone).

Well, yes. When finally apprehended after running back to Thailand , 2 of them told the judge that they didn't want to go back to Australia because the trial would not be fair. It goes without saying that the 3rd involved will never be caught ( military family, elite)

When in Thailand best to avoid all contact with Thais.

Not outside Thailand?

If only Luke Mitchell did in Australia. (hunted down by 3 and stabbed to death while alone).

Well, yes. When finally apprehended after running back to Thailand , 2 of them told the judge that they didn't want to go back to Australia because the trial would not be fair. It goes without saying that the 3rd involved will never be caught ( military family, elite)

Their lawyer in court demanded that no Thai should ever be extradited as it is unfair for them to undergo a trial in a foreign land when they are Thai.