Tough routine for 'Kamnan Suthep'

webfact

Beet wrote:

Buying their votes by showing them some respect? Nobody forces people to vote for them.

All parties pay people before voting. One side shows some respect to the poor, one side cannot bring itself to, guess which side has fairly won every election in over a decade. whistling.gif

Beet, I'm sorry to say, but you sound like you're new here.

Election is not about showing respect to the voters, it's more likely about showing respect to the strongman of the area by voting him back into Parliament (or any other level). The money is an additional carrot, but the stick is, that vote-counting is done in a way, that they can pretty much control and pinpoint, who voted which way. Not on a person-by-person basis, but on a village-by-village basis. And if a village hasn't brought enough votes, the village headman is in for some severe problems. And his fellow vilolagers don't want that to happen to him either. So they vote as they were told. Example: Buri Ram is Newin Chidchob country. As long as he and his family live there, nobody will be elected against their wish!

Taksin and his money is half the problem, the other half is, that he got all the most corrupt politicians into his fold, when he was looking for "qualified" cadidates in 2000/2001. They made the financially right choice, so they stick with him and his party, as long as they can profit from it.

PTP doesn't give a sh*t about the poor people, except to make sure the poor keep voting for them. Just ask yourself (or anybody else), what PTP has done to improve education in order to open up a better choice of employment for the poor? Taksin himself was once a Minister of Education, but nothing happened in his whole time as the PM. Taksin and all the others of his amnart clique don't want clever voters!!!

SamM.

• Like 2

Several times on stage Suthep has said there is someone who wants to nail him - someone who wants a sniper to shoot him. Not surprisingly, he is surrounded by security guards - no less than 40 people on the inner and outside circle.

40 people that don't need to be there.....

..., with his black-shirted goon squads taking away his opposition at night.

Like before? We certainly can't have that happening again can we???

Thaksin has no qualms about extrajudicial execution. Look at his record as PM, thousands of people killed without trial or recourse. Something you cannot deny.
Ahh.... so the opposition were druggies and bottom feeders?

I reckon Suthep and those of that ilk are a bit left-field but I would never have ascribed their actions to yaaba.

..., with his black-shirted goon squads taking away his opposition at night.

Like before? We certainly can't have that happening again can we???

Thaksin has no qualms about extrajudicial execution. Look at his record as PM, thousands of people killed without trial or recourse. Something you cannot deny.
Ahh.... so the opposition were druggies and bottom feeders?

I reckon Suthep and those of that ilk are a bit left-field but I would never have ascribed their actions to yaaba.

Try and divert as you may, but Thaksin has no qualms with extrajudicial executions.

Try and divert as you may, but Thaksin has no qualms with extrajudicial executions.

You are diverting your own statement vis a vis "black-shirted goon squads taking away his opposition". When I suggested that had never actually happened, you go off (twice) about the extra-judicial and quite effective cull of the yaaba heads.

Will Suthep and Aphisit both run in the same seat?

If they will both run, I can bet now my few Bahts and predict the sure winner. Yingluck, Suthep or Abhisit.

Or Suthep is doing the protest for Abhisit to win the election?

But i thought Suthep had retired from politics............

Will Suthep and Aphisit both run in the same seat?

If they will both run, I can bet now my few Bahts and predict the sure winner. Yingluck, Suthep or Abhisit.

Or Suthep is doing the protest for Abhisit to win the election?

But i thought Suthep had retired from politics............

Unfortunately, like his nemesis, he is still breathing.

Suthep has retired from politics? It will be another one from his close family members that will get his seat at District 4 in Surat Thani. The family of him control 3 seats out of 7 seats already in Surat Thani. He is not better then Thaksin and whenever the democrats were in power he drove them to the wall.

The Nation done it again. Rubbish writers for a rubbish paper.