Protesters lay wreath cremation flowers in front of Yingluck's house, then disperse

Lite Beer

Protesters lay wreath cremation flowers in front of Yingluck's house, then disperse

BANGKOK: -- Protesters led by Dr Seree Wongmontha and Anchalee Paireerak left wreaths and cremation flowers in front of the residence of caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra before dispersing at 3:15 pm Sunday.

Seree and other leaders made speeches at the spot for about an hour before the protesters left to regroup at the Rajdamnoen rally site.

There was a brief confrontation between police and protesters when a woman claimed she was slapped by a policeman at the carpark area near Yingluck's house on Soi Yothin Pattana 3.

But protest leaders managed to calm down protesters and led them to leave the carpark and step away from the police's line.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.
-- The Nation 2013-12-22

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously signifying the death of Yinglucks the puppet's political career and with it the demise of the convicted criminals unconstitutional control over Thailand.

reports of her political death are greatly exaggerated as she has the vast majority of Thais with her and will win a landslide with, or without, the 'sour grapes' Dems participating

Yup they will win, then they will steal most of the 2.2 trillion and bring a fugitive home a free man ... is this really what you want?

• Like 1

Obviously signifying the death of Yinglucks the puppet's political career and with it the demise of the convicted criminals unconstitutional control over Thailand.

reports of her political death are greatly exaggerated as she has the vast majority of Thais with her and will win a landslide with, or without, the 'sour grapes' Dems participating

+1 Well said. She still will win once again.

• Like 1

Yup they will win, then they will steal most of the 2.2 trillion and bring a fugitive home a free man ... is this really what you want?

It doesn't matter how much they steal or whether a criminal gets to come home or whether the country gets ruled by idiots till it's deeper into the toilet. These idiots will just continue chanting 'they were legally voted in and it's a democracy!' rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Does it really matter? I think both Thaksin and Suthep should go to jail. Do you really think that Kamnan Suthep who just was a small fry in 1967 could have build himself a business empire in the South without going into politics?

What reform did he really wanted in 2010 ? When in power he did nothing except ordering the killings of around 100 demonstrators. When Abhisit and Suthep were in power they never mentioned reform. They had over 1 year to fix the system. If they couldn't fix it when they were in power I am sure they will not fix it this time.

• Like 2

By fugitive, you must mean Suthep who's failed to report to the police for 80+ murders charges and has an arrest warrant out that he's failing to comply with, right?

You should get your priorities straightened out. Being a fugitive from murder is worse than being a fugitive from corruption.

Suthep is hardly a fugitive. He's been wandering around Bangkok today. He was out the front of my apartment today. Not a policeman in sight. He also hasn't run away from a jail sentence. He also hasn't got 80+ murder charges against him.

You should get out more and stop watching pink elephants fly in front of your apartment window.

Maybe it's time to get up to date with the developments in Thailand.

It's not my job to educate you on pending court cases and arrest warrants.

• Like 1

By fugitive, you must mean Suthep who's failed to report to the police for 80+ murders charges and has an arrest warrant out that he's failing to comply with, right?

You should get your priorities straightened out. Being a fugitive from murder is worse than being a fugitive from corruption.

Suthep is hardly a fugitive. He's been wandering around Bangkok today. He was out the front of my apartment today. Not a policeman in sight. He also hasn't run away from a jail sentence. He also hasn't got 80+ murder charges against him.

As a concerned resident I expect you could have used the citizens arrest option?

How many murders is it?

Another one who thinks he knows what he is talking about! facepalm.gif

• Like 1

As a concerned resident I expect you could have used the citizens arrest option?

How many murders is it?

It's no murders. It's about 10 charges.

If the police aren't going to bother trying to arrest him, I'm not stupid enough to try. You're welcome to try if you want.

• Like 1

How many murders is it?

If the police aren't going to bother trying to arrest him, I'm not stupid enough to try. You're welcome to try if you want.

Too far to go, he is highly unlikely to be outside my window, pleased to see you agree he does actually need arresting, on that we concur.

U could be very well correct..

Too far to go, he is highly unlikely to be outside my window, pleased to see you agree he does actually need arresting, on that we concur.

I missed where I said I think he needs arresting.

"I'm not stupid enough to try"

But I guess you are now saying you don't agree he needs to be arrested and be tried for his misdemeanors?

coffee1.gif change the record...

"I'm not stupid enough to try"

But I guess you are now saying you don't agree he needs to be arrested and be tried for his misdemeanors?