Vee Tires Thailand

patekatek

Does any TV member have any experience regarding the Vee Rubber Co. tires here in Thailand? It's a local company with little information regarding the quality of their products on the internet. I will be needing tires for my Toyota Vigo soon and after getting sticker shock at the price of name brand tires (8,000 baht for Michelin) I am trying to find out if these local Tiaiga A/T or HT model tires are any good.

You should forget about the price and consider the safety factor. Michelin Latitude Cross tyres which are made in Poland, not Thailand, have twice the grip and safety compared to Bridgestone Duellers and have a higher speed rating also. They are excellent also in the wet so i suggest you take them into consideration. You will get 80,000 ks out of them if your car is set up correctly.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback regarding tires. I will certainly consider the safety factor as well as the performance in my buying decision. I still have about 10,000 km of wear left on the tread of the Bridgestones. I will do some checking on the Lattitudes as well.

Thanks for the feedback regarding tires. I will certainly consider the safety factor as well as the performance in my buying decision. I still have about 10,000 km of wear left on the tread of the Bridgestones. I will do some checking on the Lattitudes as well.

Check the Michelin site and ring them to get the Recommended Retail Price. Some Dealers Load the Price. I was Quoted 1,000 baht more by one dealer in Ubon compared to Mukdahan.

I have the Bridgestone Duelers on my truck. I can't wait for them to wear out as their grip is poor due to the usual hard-wearing low grip rubbish that Thais prefer so they can get 200kms out of one set of tyres. Awful crap.