TERRIBLE experience last night I was in the middle of pooping when I heard a really strong noise fr

koeko

When I first seen the title of this thread, I was really fearing it was going to be a serious discussion amongst the geriatric members of TV about their number 2 toilet habits and was very surprised and pleased it was actually about exploding toilets

So you posted this story at 13:58 and you say this happened last night, meaning Monday night before midnight yes you are on here posting this at 13:58 still covered in <deleted>?

I say this post is a load of crap !

So you posted this story at 13:58 and you say this happened last night, meaning Monday night before midnight yes you are on here posting this at 13:58 still covered in <deleted>?

I say this post is a load of crap !

I think you need to read the OP better: he said he had like 20 showers since and (in another post) threw away the bed sheets but he still smelled (as opposed to "covered) of <deleted>.

• Like 2

Alright here is an update:

2 days later now and the smell is starting to fade out but people can still notice it. I threw to the garbage another set of bed linens that got contaminated from last night. I'll have to go shopping for new clothes today as I'm starting to run out of stock, considering all the contaminated shirts and stuff that I had to trow away...

I don't know what was in there but these toilets were more than overflowing, it was certainly highly contaminated with dangerously mixed-up feces from thousands of people using those toilets in Walking Street, daily. We're probably talking about hundreds of kilograms of fecal matter that got discharged very suddenly and at a very high pressure right into my face and through my entire body... Oh my gosh what a terrible souvenir.

Alright here is an update:

2 days later now and the smell is starting to fade out but people can still notice it. I threw to the garbage another set of bed linens that got contaminated from last night. I'll have to go shopping for new clothes today as I'm starting to run out of stock, considering all the contaminated shirts and stuff that I had to trow away...

I don't know what was in there but these toilets were more than overflowing, it was certainly highly contaminated with dangerously mixed-up feces from thousands of people using those toilets in Walking Street, daily. We're probably talking about hundreds of kilograms of fecal matter that got discharged very suddenly and at a very high pressure right into my face and through my entire body... Oh my gosh what a terrible souvenir.

Here is my one and only serious comment on this topic.....have you considered the possibility you may get very sick from this event and if so what steps are you taking ? As if it did end up in your face you have ingested said fecal matter and who knows what nasties it may contain

• Like 1

OP I fell real sorry for you my man.

If you want to get rid of the smell quickly, go straight to a sauna and sweat out the shit so to speak.

Believe me it works not that I had same traumatic experience as you but I knew I guy that used to shovel industrial fish up from fishing boat cargo holds and the only way he could get rid of the fish smell from his body was going to a sauna and sweat it out.

Good luck so and marry Christmas.

• Like 1

Strictly from a scientific point of view: What makes toilets "explode" this way? If any mechanical/technical reason can be given, I would be tempted to "fix" my toilet accordingly to make unwelcome/overstaying guests leave my house in a hurry.

Cheers.

OP, am a bit puzzled how you managed to get a "face-blast" of the said brown matter.

If, as you said, you were unloading, how could this have happened ?

As explained there was a sudden pressure in the tubs extracting all fecal matter from the toilet and ejecting it to the direction of the ceiling at a very high speed. I don't know what was the cause nor how it is possible, I just know it happened and that it was horrible.