TERRIBLE experience last night I was in the middle of pooping when I heard a really strong noise fr

koeko

So I was in the toilet last night doing my thing and stuff and suddenly a really loud noise came from the floor, then about 2 or 3 seconds later it happened. It was soooo horrible I still can't remove the smell even a day after! I took about 20 showers and used pure BLEACH to clean myself, but still no go: whenever I walk, people turn around with their hands on their nose... It's a real nightmare! I'm near suicidal :(

FYI this is a true story and if this is a joke, then it's a really really bad one. It happened at the 5baths-toilets mid-WS. I had to walk back home, no taxi would take me.

I've searched the net for similar experiences and the nearest I could find to my experience is this video which looks PRETTY similar to what happened to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILIhtxCLz_I#t=55

1 more comment.

Since when do taxi drivers "smell" their customers ? cheesy.gif

The odor was so strong that anybody could smell it 100 meters around! How could they NOT smell it?

Beside there was NO MISTAKE possible on the origin of the brown matter covering me entirely from head to toe.

jGNsgnP.jpg

It's not from me but this picture is ridicilus compared to what happened to me, as for me the shit was sprayed toward the ceiling, getting shit on my hair and stuff...

Edited by koeko

Sympathise with you koeko , I used to work in a tanning factory .

Shame it wasn't a tanning studio , ha ha , but I can assimilate with the smell

Part of my job was to unload the effluent into the collection ponds ,

I could never got to the pub , people can smell the work related problems .

But having it happen in public space !

Hope it works out ok for ya .

• Like 1

Sympathise with you koeko , I used to work in a tanning factory .

Shame it wasn't a tanning studio , ha ha , but I can assimilate with the smell

Part of my job was to unload the effluent into the collection ponds ,

I could never got to the pub , people can smell the work related problems .

But having it happen in public space !

Hope it works out ok for ya .

The problem with me is that the odor doesn't go away, I had to throw away all the clothes that I've used today as they are all contaminated now, even the bed sheets had to be replaced, and I'm still showering like every hour... bah.gifsaai.gifmad.gif

Nasty.

An hour or two in a sauna might get it out of your skin.

Or hot springs sort of bath thing.

I ended up shaving my hairs completely, the smell wouldn't go away even with super hot water...

It was a crap day, and now it became a true nightmare, I look totally hideous with a bold head... sad.png