Thailand-x.com

uk_falang

This guy is advertising on thaivisa.com, his ad reads "Stickman is a Joke, boring boring same same post your letters here"

Only when you click on his link it reads:

This is the placeholder for domain THAILAND-X.COM. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the index.html file.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk.

Stickman might be a bit shortsighted opinionated & only seems to know about life in Bangkok and everyhting about bar girls etc - j\his site might be a harsh choice of colours for the eye but at least he has an index page!

To be fair the whois is saying that the domain was only registered in march.

And it is a fairly common mistake not to ftp the index html over.

Google last went to the site on the 12th and nothing was there then either..

Edited by techie

Try:

http://www.thailand-x.com/

Cheers,

John_Betong

I went to the web address and it is not functioning.

Hi DrewTown,

The site was functioning correctly this morning. It showed '...automatically generated by Plesk...'

I tried refreshing and typing index.html, index.htm, index.php and index.asp. It just showed the displayed default message as stated by Uk_Flang in his original post.

I spotted the advertisement April 3rd and was intrigued by the virtual slander. I informed a colleague at work who runs another bulleting board. His response was "Yeah, saw the ad as well and emailed Stick. Seems we both agree that the site looks crap and will likely fail".

The site was working, it was a bulletin board with only a couple of messages. The administrator was pleading for more posts, members, photos', etc

Cheers,

John_Betong