Best Threads In Thai Visa History

The Rain Thread. Hands down. :D

After that, any thread that I've started. :D

Rain is the most posted on, as for the best thread, well there are just so many. Personally i enjoyed the "are all american football players pussies" thread in bedlam. Good fun from both the English,New zealand and Aussie rugby perspective and the American "football" perspective :o:D

Rain is the most posted on, as for the best thread, well there are just so many. Personally i enjoyed the "are all american football players pussies" thread in bedlam. Good fun from both the English,New zealand and Aussie rugby perspective and the American "football" perspective :o:D

Agreed. And you're a good sport there, Dale, since you guys lost the argument. :D Pussies! :D

Agreed. And you're a good sport there, Dale, since you guys lost the argument. :D Pussies! :D

lol No we just know how much you Americans whinge if you dont get your own way. :D:D

I would also state,thinking about it the best thread that had the most impact on me was the one one by Richardb. I posted the link in the saddest story thread but here it is again. Get over the first page or two and then read the story

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44144

I think this story should never be forgotten :D

The "TiTs" thread that ran in Bedlam was one of the all-time best (deleted entirely now though) :D

"Rain" is perhaps the longest running thread.

"The Last Word" in Bedlam is pretty good as well :o

I would also state,thinking about it the best thread that had the most impact on me was the one one by Richardb. I posted the link in the saddest story thread but here it is again. Get over the first page or two and then read the story

I think this story should never be forgotten :o

I'd never come across that thread before, but it had a real impact on me. A real tear-jerker but also quite inspirational.

:D

Best Threads In Thai Visa History, Provide Links Please………… :D

For me was the ………………. :D Wait for it………………… :D

Never Ending Story” Part 1 to Part 3…… :D

Now showing at your nearest and dearest “ThaiVisaDotCom” outlet. :D well Part 3 is anyways. 1 & 2 got lost in......................................... :D

Welcome and join in…………… still there ...................BTW :o

I think this story should never be forgotten :o

I'd never come across that thread before, but it had a real impact on me. A real tear-jerker but also quite inspirational.

That was a powerful thread.

No offense meant but .....Rain? yawn

I will post a few links to my fave threads , back in the days when most of you were a twinkle in your ISP's seedsack. In them ol days we got away with a few things , these days are bland , and so are the threads unfortunately.

Watch this space.. :o

Mr Vietnam and me....

Bud

Those whose name should never be heard....

Edited by chonabot

For me was the ……………… Wait for it………………… :D

Never Ending Story” Part 1 to Part 3…… :D

Now showing at your nearest and dearest “ThaiVisaDotCom” outlet well Part 3 is anyways. 1 & 2 got lost in......................................... :D

Me tooooooooo Colonel!!! :D I was gonna mention that but you beat me to it........... now where did never Ending Story finish up.....................???

:D:D:D

I will post a few links to my fave threads , back in the days when most of you were a twinkle in your ISP's seedsack. In them ol days we got away with a few things , these days are bland , and so are the threads unfortunately.

Watch this space.. :D

Mr Vietnam and me....

Bud

Those whose name should never be heard....

There is some memorable names in there chonabot. And some we would like to forget :o

I wonder how many of us 2003'ers are left posting regulalry?

Worth a thread?

For me was the ……………… Wait for it………………… :D

Never Ending Story © ” Part 1 to Part 3…… :D

Now showing at your nearest and dearest “ThaiVisaDotCom © ” outlet well Part 3 is anyways. 1 & 2 got lost in.........................................

Me tooooooooo Colonel!!! :D I was gonna mention that but you beat me to it........... now where did Never Ending Story © finish up.....................???

:D:D:D

Should be just below or above this post Dear Kneens :D

Watch this space.. :D

Mr Vietnam and me....

Bud

Those whose name should never be heard.... R.I.P.

There is some memorable names in there chonabot. And some we would like to forget :o

I wonder how many of us 2003'ers are left posting regulalry?

Worth a thread?

Today, 2006-05-15 23:31:01 Post #25

Kan Win :D

The Colonel :D

Group: Advanced Member (I Wish) :D

Member No.: 3,770

Still here :D