what do you want to ask Thai people ?

thaiblether

Why won't you girls swallow?
Have you ever tried? Maybe if you try, you'll get your answer, 555.
no offence intended... but is it really worse than pala,dried squid/ fish and all those " fermented things" ???anyway- each to their own,just curious.

Just sent

If I answer, it will probably get deleted, so better leave it at that and keep your imagination alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask:

Why don't we manage our dogs better?

For example, anyone who routinely walks around for exercise in the back roads in mountain lanes and byways,

Has probably run up against some very angry, fierce, ferocious, and aggressive dogs.

Some seem downright dangerous, and will not let me pass on my way to a nice relaxing walk.

I really do not like this, because otherwise life would be so much nicer.

So why can't we curb and control our lovely dogs.

I also love dogs.

But the proper management of dogs can lead to a better life for both human and canine, alike.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

I want to ask:

For example, anyone who routinely walks around for exercise in the back roads in mountain lanes and byways,

Has probably run up against some very angry, fierce, ferocious, and aggressive dogs.

Some seem downright dangerous, and will not let me pass on my way to a nice relaxing walk.

I also love dogs.

But the proper management of dogs can lead to a better life for both human and canine, alike.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

http://www.soidog.org/en/about-soi-dog/soi-dogs-intake-and-treatment-policies/

I want to ask:

I also love dogs.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

I'm confused by your use of pronouns.

Speaking for those I know personally WE do manage OUR dogs very well thank you.

There are many dogs in Thailand - perhaps the majority - that don't seem to be owned by anyone, but are allowed to roam the streets as they like and are fed and sometimes otherwise cared for by one or more of the Thais living nearby.

However no one is "responsible" for the actions of these dogs as a proper owner is in more developed countries.

That is the root of the problem.

In more developed countries, every animal must be accounted for, licenses and taxes paid and the owner responsible for managing it, paying for stolen chickens, liability for passersby being bit, etc.

Any dogs without the proper tags found roaming the streets are taken down to the dog pound/animal control facility, and usually put down after a period of time if no one claims it or wants to adopt it.

My understanding is that "Thai culture" is opposed to these practices.

That's your answer

I want to ask:

I also love dogs.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

There are many dogs in Thailand - perhaps the majority - that don't seem to be owned by anyone, but are allowed to roam the streets as they like and are fed and sometimes otherwise cared for by one or more of the Thais living nearby.

However no one is "responsible" for the actions of these dogs as a proper owner is in more developed countries.

In more developed countries, every animal must be accounted for, licenses and taxes paid and the owner responsible for managing it, paying for stolen chickens, liability for passersby being bit, etc.

Any dogs without the proper tags found roaming the streets are taken down to the dog pound/animal control facility, and usually put down after a period of time if no one claims it or wants to adopt it.

That's your answer

Speaking of proper owners in more developed countries you don't want to read about the dogs in Detroit.

I want to ask:

I also love dogs.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

That's your answer

I suppose I might have used IT.

For example, speaking of the canine, how does IT manage ITS humans.

However, I also do not like the idea of euthanizing the stray canines we see roaming around, on the roads, and on campus.

I believe we need a strict policy of neutering the beasts, so that less suffering will occur.

Instead of killing the dogs, we should educate people that neutering is the best policy which does not cause suffering, and which any animal rights orgs should welcome.

So why not put some real money behind this, so that we can control other things like the risk of rabies transmission?

I do not mind roaming dogs, either, for the interim until the unwanted dog population is significantly decreased though population control.

I sort of enjoy the roaming dogs on campus, decked out in brightly colored dog blankets, snoozing in the grass, or wandering around in the cafeteria.

This does not bother me, and sort of makes me think of Tom Jones, in the Fielding novel.

My main concern here is for both the welfare of the dogs, and for my right to walk in the CM surrounding hills, unimpeded by canine bullies.

I want to ask:

I also love dogs.

So what is the answer,

Since I am now asking.

That's your answer

I suppose I might have used IT.

For example, speaking of the canine, how does IT manage ITS humans.

However, I also do not like the idea of euthanizing the stray canines we see roaming around, on the roads, and on campus.

I believe we need a strict policy of neutering the beasts, so that less suffering will occur.

Instead of killing the dogs, we should educate people that neutering is the best policy which does not cause suffering, and which any animal rights orgs should welcome.

So why not put some real money behind this, so that we can control other things like the risk of rabies transmission?

I do not mind roaming dogs, either, for the interim until the unwanted dog population is significantly decreased though population control.

I sort of enjoy the roaming dogs on campus, decked out in brightly colored dog blankets, snoozing in the grass, or wandering around in the cafeteria.

This does not bother me, and sort of makes me think of Tom Jones, in the Fielding novel.

My main concern here is for both the welfare of the dogs, and for my right to walk in the CM surrounding hills, unimpeded by canine bullies.

I think they, Pariah Morph has been here about 2000 years longer than you. If that makes any difference in your right to walk in CM.

Speaking of proper owners in more developed countries you don't want to read about the dogs in Detroit.

Good example of post-modern third world America.

I don't like to read about oppressed and downtrodden dogs anywhere,

But especially in the Motor City, where they invented the thing that dogs love most,

Going for a ride.

I think they, Pariah Morph has been here about 2000 years longer than you. If that makes any difference in your right to walk in CM.

You're right there were dogs in this region long before any Thais too.

But dogs have always been servants and tools of people, it's when they're allowed to threaten the master species that they need to be controlled.

Nothing wrong with putting them down as long as its done humanely.

Or are all of you vegan, don't even wear leather?

You're right there were dogs in this region long before any Thais too.

But dogs have always been servants and tools of people, it's when they're allowed to threaten the master species that they need to be controlled.

Nothing wrong with putting them down as long as its done humanely.

Or are all of you vegan, don't even wear leather?

Nothing wrong with it except stupidity. http://www.soidog.org/en/about-soi-dog/soi-dogs-intake-and-treatment-policies/