VIDEO: Tomboy awarded 'golden whistle' by Suthep

webfact

If you watch the video closely, you'll see that the girl noticed in the last 10-15 seconds that blowing that whistle was probably the dumbest thing she ever did and that she made a fool out of herself. Yingluck handled it very well. I would like to know what would happen if a red shirt protester went into the Suthep crowd and protest in front of Suthep. He would probably get murdered by Suthep's thugs like he taxi driver that asked protesters t be let through so that he could return his taxi.

your a redshirt why dont you go blow a whistle at him..naaa just sit there trolling eh...cheesy.gif

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today Ms. Pattanan Leeluan returned to Phetchabun province and her car was attacked with gun fire.

Fortunately, she was only slightly injured.

Miserable Red Shirt monk-beating lovers revenge bah.gif

Khao%20Kor%2001.jpg

Khao%20Kor%2002.jpg

Edited by MGP

Is a whistle useful for discussing differences? Is it useful for intelligent dialog? Does it allow ones with other opinions to express themselves? No. It is a good symbol for the protestors: full of sound and fury and signifying nothing, other than "We want to rule again no matter what we have to do!"

The old elite dont wants discussions, they dont want to give the people the right to vote.

But they want mysterious reforms and an appointed PM.

This is thuggery and there we have Suthep Thugsuban standing there displaying his fake crocodile grin awarding some brain dead total non-entity a golden whistle for her achievements of a few minutes claim to fame for committing an act of extreme disrespect and blowing a whistle like a baby at the prime minister. And this it appears is how these idiots propose to deal with political issues and disputes if pray not they ever obtain power. It is probably only a matter of time before these easily manipulated fools of low intellect progress from whistles to deadly weapons.

That girl should have been arrested, charged with public order offences and made an example as a deterrent for any other idiots that decide they are above the law and wish to join the bandwagon. But instead the media has portrayed this girl as some sort of hero. This whole scenario is a complete farce and all part of the media circus.

This is thuggery and there we have Suthep Thugsuban standing there displaying his fake crocodile grin awarding some brain dead total non-entity a golden whistle for her achievements of a few minutes claim to fame for committing an act of extreme disrespect and blowing a whistle like a baby at the prime minister. And this it appears is how these idiots propose to deal with political issues and disputes if pray not they ever obtain power. It is probably only a matter of time before these easily manipulated fools of low intellect progress from whistles to deadly weapons.

That girl should have been arrested, charged with public order offences and made an example as a deterrent for any other idiots that decide they are above the law and wish to join the bandwagon. But instead the media has portrayed this girl as some sort of hero. This whole scenario is a complete farce and all part of the media circus.

So that justifies her being shot at, does it? Odd that this non entity should attract such attention from Yingluks supporters?

If blowing a whistle is "thuggery", how do you call shooting a gun to her car??? What adjective do you reserve for that???

Her car has been attacked with gun fire, and the bullets were pointed to her window, right to her head - shoot to kill - DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH?

If you say that her action was "above the law", how do you consider the action of the gun shooters? Fighters for Democracy? Respect my Vote lovers?

Red Shirt's supporters are as violence lovers as Red Shirts. It is true that the friend of a terrorist is a terrorist.

bah.gif

It's already been said a lot about how much you dislike the action of the girl blowing the whistle to YL, or the reward from Suthep (this post is 4 months old). The new topic is the criminal revenge of the Shinawatra Supporters.

Edited by MGP

The attitude of YL is beyond my comprehension.

Imagine a similar situation with the President or Prime Minister of the US, UK, France, Australia, Sweden... If someone makes a violent action to defend their interests (like shooting the car of a girl that blows a whistle, throwing grenades that kill children, throwing grenades to the Anti-Corruption Commission or to the houses of the Constitutional Court members, threatening with war or secession, etc…) How do you think that the leaders of those countries would react? Don’t you think that, at least, they would immediately appear on TV to condemn the violence, and open an investigation?

What kind of leader is YL?

Edited by MGP

Yingluck 1 Suthep 0

Tomboy, whatever!

Nice reaction by Yingluck and friendly too. Well done. Suthep your a loon and children shouldn't be a part of this circus IMO.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

(on

Yingluck 1 Suthep 0

Tomboy, whatever!

Nice reaction by Yingluck and friendly too. Well done. Suthep your a loon and children shouldn't be a part of this circus IMO.

Cricketnut, what score do you give to the shooters? what score do you give to YL for not saying a single word about the violent revenge?

[edit]

I've just noticed that there is a new thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716615-gun-attack-targets-woman-who-blew-whistle-against-yingluck/

Edited by MGP

(on

Yingluck 1 Suthep 0

Tomboy, whatever!

Cricketnut, what score do you give to the shooters? what score do you give to YL for not saying a single word about the violent revenge?

[edit]

I've just noticed that there is a new thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716615-gun-attack-targets-woman-who-blew-whistle-against-yingluck/

Read my post, NOT a poster called Thailand re 1 -0 ! Apology accepted in advance MGP! My goodness comprehension in action ;)

• Like 1

And now we see the miserable red shirt supporters on T.V.condoning violence such as this. Just goes to show every time the red shirts make a violent move the small brain supporters come out of the wood work. I hope everybody sees them for what they are.