Police Stop Girls From Sitting Outside Bars In Soi 6

CharlesDavid

I've just come back from Soi 6. The place looks deserted with absolutely no women outside any of the bars.

I went in one bar where it was business as usual inside. Speaking to the bar owner he told me that the police have now banned the girls from sitting outside the bars in this Soi.

Rather spoils Soi 6 in my opinion. You can no longer cruise down the street and choose th bird you want.

What about boys?? of the skirt wearing kind

Always seem to be more of them outside

I've just come back from Soi 6. The place looks deserted with absolutely no women outside any of the bars.

I went in one bar where it was business as usual inside. Speaking to the bar owner he told me that the police have now banned the girls from sitting outside the bars in this Soi.

Rather spoils Soi 6 in my opinion. You can no longer cruise down the street and choose th bird you want.

Are yes running the `gauntlet` down soi yodsak has been an enlightning experience for many a traveller who has ventured within those parts.....so I am told :o

Latch on syndrome - highly risky endeavour making ones way down that particular Soi. :D

Are yes running the `gauntlet` down soi yodsak has been an enlightning experience for many a traveller who has ventured within those parts.....so I am told :o

Latch on syndrome - highly risky endeavour making ones way down that particular Soi. :D

....Katoeys to the Left of Me....Ladies to the Right....here I am... back in that Soi Again... :D

Give a week or two and I am sure it will be business as usual on the outside again. :D

Is it a coincidence it is the Cobra Gold period? I saw a lot of guys being dragged to their loss of virginity last time in Soi 6 :o Whilst I sat quietly in the Queen Vic of course. :D

Give a week or two and I am sure it will be business as usual on the outside again. :D

Is it a coincidence it is the Cobra Gold period? I saw a lot of guys being dragged to their loss of virginity last time in Soi 6 :o Whilst I sat quietly in the Queen Vic of course. :D

You see many guys who are short of breath by the time they `make it` to Beach road......but they all say that they were only in the Soi....for a Short Time :D

....Katoeys to the Left of Me....Ladies to the Right....here I am... back in that Soi Again... :D

I'm still looking for that public libarary that is suppose to be located in this soi.

I keep going there, and never find it!

Maybe now they've removed the ladies, I'll have a clearer view. I'm getting a bit worried because my wife can't understand why my trips to the library never produce any books. :D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

I'm still looking for that public libarary that is suppose to be located in this soi.

Maybe now they've removed the ladies, I'll have a clearer view. I'm getting a bit worried because my wife can't understand why my trips to the library never produce any books. :D

Mobi You must be a very brave man to venture into this Soi in order to further enhance your knowlege. I am sorry that thus far you have not found the library........I am told that the reference section and the quiet reading area helps one to adjust after encountering the throng of the crowds and the excitement of the adjacent surroundings.

Should you have the desire to search for that special book in the future the address is 437, Moo 9 Soi Yodsak (Soi 6).

If you would care to have the telephone number to give to your good lady should she be worried as to how much time that you have spent in the reading room it is 038 426 341. :D

Are yes running the `gauntlet` down soi yodsak has been an enlightning experience for many a traveller who has ventured within those parts.....so I am told :D

Mobi You must be a very brave man to venture into this Soi in order to further enhance your knowlege. I am sorry that thus far you have not found the library........I am told that the reference section and the quiet reading area helps one to adjust after encountering the throng of the crowds and the excitement of the adjacent surroundings.

Should you have the desire to search for that special book in the future the address is 437, Moo 9 Soi Yodsak (Soi 6).

If you would care to have the telephone number to give to your good lady should she be worried as to how much time that you have spent in the reading room it is 038 426 341. :D

Now you've ruined everything :o

Are yes running the `gauntlet` down soi yodsak has been an enlightning experience for many a traveller who has ventured within those parts.....so I am told :D

Now you've ruined everything :o

Sorry! Mobi......thats the library off the list.....but I tell you what further down the soi there is a great travel agents that`s very hard to find.........it`s called........oops!......nearly let the cat out of the bag again!! :D

Using the same tune

Possibly

Yanks all around me - NO money for the girls - same old story again...........................................................................

I think it's a good idea to take 'em indoors. Open air beer bars should also be enclosed. I used to dread walking down Soi 6 in the afternoons on account of all the zombie looking whores :o sitting outside the bars. They were eyesores to say the least. Same with open air beer bars at night.

Part of the charm!!! :D

Hmmmm, in all my trips, and all the time I've lived here, and I've yet to take a trip down that particular soi.

Something to put on my future "to do" list perhaps. Right after I set the world's record for watching paint dry. :o

I think it's a good idea to take 'em indoors. Open air beer bars should also be enclosed. I used to dread walking down Soi 6 in the afternoons on account of all the zombie looking whores :o sitting outside the bars. They were eyesores to say the least. Same with open air beer bars at night.

Did you HAVE to walk down Soi 6 ? Couldn't have gone down Soi 6/1 perhaps ???

Anyway I think they have moved them in because a couple of Katoeys tried to do over a Norweigen who spurned their advances. According to Pattaya People TV last night they were attacking him with chairs and bottles. All a bit suspicious as only one was arrested, 5000 Baht fine and a night of very hard work in Soi 9.

Just been watching a report on Pattaya People Channel................a Norwegian was attacked by 2 katoeys who were sitting outside one of the bars in Soi 6 last Thursday after spurning their advances.

The guy had been hit with a bottle by one katoey while holding the 2nd one down............police were called but the katoeys who had gone back into the bar had disappeared.

Anyway Neils (the lone ranger :o ) colev gets involved and the outcome is they find the katoey who is arrested and fined 5k baht as compensation.

Footage shows the katoey in the cop shop handing over the 5k to the Norwegian.............bet that hurt!

Maybe the above incident has something to do with the temporary ban on sitting outside?.

Better still, dig a huge great hole under the Dolphin roundabout and build a bloody great dungeaon. Then round up all the girs and katoeysl in Pattaya and throw them all in the dungeon. Put viewing grills in the floor and charge tourist for a ten minute peek - double price for farangs

That aughta clean the place up. :D .

Isn't it obvious that sometimes I have places to go on Soi 6 other than the bars?

Edited by xyz

Isn't it obvious that sometimes I have places to go on Soi 6 other than the bars?

Shi1t ! ! don't tell me you have actually found where the library is ? ? :o

Shi1t ! ! don't tell me you have actually found where the library is ? ? :D

It is my life's quest to hunt down that elusive library. :D

(that's provided Pattaya Fox stops giving me precise directions :o )

And if at last I find it, it will be my second life's quest to track down the dive shop.

Ah...Soi 6... such danger, such adventure..... Zombies even :D

Shi1t ! ! don't tell me you have actually found where the library is ? ? :D

I tried to find the library once but unsucessfully (I may even have had the address...don't remember) maybe I'll find it next time with the address posted -- that is, if I can get passed the vampires/zombies :o in one piece. [There is a nice furniture store on that soi and a massage school where you can get a nice traditional massage.]