Suthep calls people to rise up together against Yingluck after New Year celebrations

webfact

PDRC calls people to rise up together against Yingluck after New Year celebrations

suthep-4-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) Suthep Thaugsuban last night called on supporters nationwide to rise up against the caretaker prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra simultaneously to seize the country’s sovereign power back from the regime to the people.

He said that the days for the nationwide massive uprising would be after the people returning from their New Year celebrations.

He did not elaborate but said it would begin in the first week of next year.

However he said the rise against the Thaksin regime by protesters would be peaceful and barehanded with no use of weapon as accused by CAPO head Surapong Tovichakchaikul.

“After the New Year celebrations, we all will rise up together. We will take back the sovereign power back to the people, to establish a people council to reform the country.”

He also dismissed rumor spread throughout yesterday that he was taken into custody by police saying it was a plot to undermine the spirit of the people. He said he was at the Democracy Monument all the time and will be there through the New Year for the massive uprising.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pdrc-calls-people-rise-together-yingluck-new-year-celebrations/

[thaipbs]2013-12-27/thaipbs]

• Like 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“After the New Year celebrations, we all will rise up together. We will take back the sovereign power back to the people, to establish a people council to reform the country.”

Amazing! Simply amazing!

• Like 2

This will get a lot worse before it gets better. Hopefully the constitutional court will this time ban the entire PTP including yingluck and half the thaksin influenced senate before too much more blood is spilled. No point relying on the army for help on this one, butwe will hear what they have to say at 1pm when they hold their press conference, but I suspect it will just be more crap about remaining neutral.

• Like 2

As the yellows are not going to stop the ongoing activities, I wonder at what point the reds will join the party?

well I think you may find that the reds have had a warning shot that they did not enjoy too much the last time they came visiting. Next time they jump on a load of buses, expect 1 million protesters to be waiting for them.

• Like 1

It should be the time for Red Shirts to enjoy New Years in Bangkok. They can pay a New Year visit to Suthep house and other members of his gang of thugs.

They have visited some of the member's house already! Didn't you watch the news? They went with guns and bomb too!

As the yellows are not going to stop the ongoing activities, I wonder at what point the reds will join the party?

well I think you may find that the reds have had a warning shot that they did not enjoy too much the last time they came visiting. Next time they jump on a load of buses, expect 1 million protesters to be waiting for them.

another peaceful remark by the peaceful protesters..... openly claiming they will create trouble when the thai people come to show their voice.

I say thai people, cause that's something you guys are not, you guys are just a small part of this country, trying to control all the by you called non educated to stupid to vote people.

I hope they won't come though, this country has seen enough blood from your side already, no need to double that.

Of course you haven't yet seen enough blood from red shirts yet no? Of course you are saying that only the reds are 'Thai people'? Of course you are saying that we have no right to comment, via your own comment?

When I synically asked some friends who partake in the protests, why do we never see any light skinned hi-so people among the injured in all the press images, they joked "we march along downtown Bangkok streets and send our workers to the front lines."

Both sides need a good whipping on the butt.

• Like 1

"We will return the power to the people"

What about the majority of voters, who put the present government in power??whistling.gif

Oh silly me, I forgot, they are considered to stupid and poor to vote!

Take a look at the picture in the OP, reminds me of the good old days in the 1930's Europe!!bah.gif

To the posters here still supporting this madman, you need to have your IQ checked!!

Try having your own IQ checked if you think Yingluck is the better option.

There is no good side here for the Thai people to vote for only the least bad side.

• Like 2

This will get a lot worse before it gets better. Hopefully the constitutional court will this time ban the entire PTP including yingluck and half the thaksin influenced senate before too much more blood is spilled. No point relying on the army for help on this one, butwe will hear what they have to say at 1pm when they hold their press conference, but I suspect it will just be more crap about remaining neutral.

This madman calls for revolution and you still point at Yingluck? Are you insane or what?

Yingluk is the one who is instating the revolution by not resigning.

"We will return the power to the people"

What about the majority of voters, who put the present government in power??whistling.gif

Oh silly me, I forgot, they are considered to stupid and poor to vote!

Take a look at the picture in the OP, reminds me of the good old days in the 1930's Europe!!bah.gif

To the posters here still supporting this madman, you need to have your IQ checked!!

Try having your own IQ checked if you think Yingluck is the better option.

There is no good side here for the Thai people to vote for only the least bad side.

Vote? Suthep is not talking about voting...

I wish all Thais would realize that this whole idiotic episode is about who gets to control government contracts. Who would die for someone else's pockets? It's definitely not for the plight of freedom and democracy. Btw, the Democrat Party should have their use of the word 'democrat' stripped from them. They are just as bad.

Why? Because they want a clean and non corrupt democratic system??

This madman calls for revolution and you still point at Yingluck? Are you insane or what?

Yingluk is the one who is instating the revolution by not resigning.

Lol this is fantastic... If westerner leaders should resign just because protesters ask that, each country will change government dictatorship, every 3 months.

Maybe thatis what should happen till Thailand ends up with a good one, sort of speeding up the filtering process.

Lol this is fantastic... If westerner leaders should resign just because protesters ask that, each country will change government dictatorship, every 3 months.

Maybe thatis what should happen till Thailand ends up with a good one, sort of speeding up the filtering process.

I guess being banned one (or more?) time(s) doesn't stop the trolls...

• Like 2

It should be the time for Red Shirts to enjoy New Years in Bangkok. They can pay a New Year visit to Suthep house and other members of his gang of thugs.

They have visited some of the member's house already! Didn't you watch the news? They went with guns and bomb too!

The most recent one was in Trang not Bangkok. Don't you watch the news?