rental agreement needed ?

Beng

Hi there,

I am going to extend my non immigrant O visa on grounds of retirement in Chiang Mai soon.

Do I need a rental agreement or residency letter ?

Could someone come up with a list of the required documents please.

Cheers

Beng: I'm sure that some helpful senior member of TV will post a detailed answer to your questions before very long; however, you could easily find the answers on your own by reading through the posts on the Visas & Immigration forum. Questions similar to yours are asked -and answered- everyday on TV. You can also do a search on TV and pull up a lot of relevant information. That would probably allow you to use your time more efficiently and get answers to any of your questions more quickly.

Good luck on your extension for retirement!

Beng: I'm sure that some helpful senior member of TV will post a detailed answer to your questions before very long; however, you could easily find the answers on your own by reading through the posts on the Visas & Immigration forum. Questions similar to yours are asked -and answered- everyday on TV. You can also do a search on TV and pull up a lot of relevant information. That would probably allow you to use your time more efficiently and get answers to any of your questions more quickly.

DogNo1, thank you for your reply and your suggestions. Of course, I did some research (read all the english content on the thai immigration site plus spent several hours going through numerous TV topics)... without finding the answer I'm looking for. So hopefully, some helpful TV experts will come up with a short list of what is needed at CNX immigration office.

Another thread said they required it for renewal!

So I would imagine just play safe and take it, if you haven't got something that's what they will most likely ask for.

Cheers. That is exactly what i will do.

Using the search option in my opinion defeats the whole point of having an upto date forum.

Useful yes sometimes but the forum gives those of us with verbal diarrhoea an opportunity to respond even if pointless (as I do now) and those who like to spend all day reading and learning about many things.

Anything to do with visas as this thread needs the latest upto date info that one of us can advise upon.

Would you really use the search option first.....old news.

If everyone used the search and found the answer would this forum cease to exist?

If you want to know the way ask a policeman....not google maps.

Using the search option in my opinion defeats the whole point of having an upto date forum.

Useful yes sometimes but the forum gives those of us with verbal diarrhoea an opportunity to respond even if pointless (as I do now) and those who like to spend all day reading and learning about many things.

Anything to do with visas as this thread needs the latest upto date info that one of us can advise upon.

If everyone used the search and found the answer would this forum cease to exist?

Whatever I search, I always seem to get an answer concerning pizza.

Whatever I search, I always seem to get an answer concerning pizza.

I bet you don't even like Pizza ups biggrin.png anyway little tip for ya ups, just google the search question but add Thai Visa on the end of the question.