Beard Trimmer

Randell

Does any one know where to purchase a beard trimmer. Mine just packed it in. A cordless one preferable, but a corded hair clipper would do. I read some one had suggested Boots in Chiang Mai but I am here in Chiang Rai. And have looked in a Boots but not all any suggestions?

Randell

I bought a Philips trimmer in Singapore 5 years ago and it is the best purchase I have mad in my life. I charge it once a year to trim my goatee on a weekly basis. I am almost in tears that it is so good.

I had one of those too, cost about 15 quid (I think), it lasted 10 years......thumbsup.gif

I bought a Philips trimmer in Singapore 5 years ago and it is the best purchase I have mad in my life. I charge it once a year to trim my goatee on a weekly basis. I am almost in tears that it is so good.

I had one of those too, cost about 15 quid (I think), it lasted 10 years......thumbsup.gif

$50 sing

No I haven't yet, did look in Robinson and saw their selection good quality. Will continue with a few other spots before buying. Thanks for asking.

By the way I enjoy the little get together yesterday even though I was late and had to run early. It was nice to meet a few of you. And like some else has said put a face to some names. All the best in the New Year to all.

Randell

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

That was beard trimmer not bread trimmer Toybits ha-ha. I finally bought one at a barber and hair saloon supply shop. It's located right across from Meng Rai Statue. If your heading west across the intersection its about 10 meters in on the left side. I ended up buying one from China but it is a very professional one and only 900Baht. Can use it with a cord or cordless it came with two batteries and assorted attachments far less than at Central. They also had European and American ones but more expensive. Quite a good shop staff very helpful.

• Like 1

That was beard trimmer not bread trimmer Toybits ha-ha. I finally bought one at a barber and hair saloon supply shop. It's located right across from Meng Rai Statue. If your heading west across the intersection its about 10 meters in on the left side. I ended up buying one from China but it is a very professional one and only 900Baht. Can use it with a cord or cordless it came with two batteries and assorted attachments far less than at Central. They also had European and American ones but more expensive. Quite a good shop staff very helpful.

900 baht and likely can't even cut a baguette with it! cheesy.gif

Yes Scea. The shop is opposite the main gate of Wat Pra Singh. Wat Pra Singh is in between the main police Stn and Overbrook.

That's interesting because I've been after a pair of scissors for a while.

So coming from the market the Wat is on your right and the shop is on your left?

• 2 months later...