Half Way Point............ where will your team finish?

JacknDanny

This is for fans to post where they believe their own team will finish.

Its not neccessary to comment on other teams. I would just be interested in hearing what fans genuinely believe their teams final position will be. No hiding places!!laugh.png

I will start it off... as a City fan, I believe we will win the title. We are the bookies favourites. In my opinion, with our squad, we should win it. Anything less than second would be a failure.

As a Gooner I think it will be tight. Mac C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Everton all in with a chance. There are 3 further teams with a shout too. As much as I am celebrating Man U's fall from grace I think we all know that they can't be written off.

In the premier league...wink.png redrus Was touch n go for a while wasn't it...x

As i have said before the only thing that would tempt me back to England would be a season in the Championship biggrin.png shame that ....ohh what fun we would of had again!

I had to laugh when i saw the opening poster was Jack laugh.png"Anything less than second would be a failure."...... How the fallen have mighty.

Happy new year Rus thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

In the premier league...wink.png redrus Was touch n go for a while wasn't it...x

As i have said before the only thing that would tempt me back to England would be a season in the Championship biggrin.png shame that ....ohh what fun we would of had again!

I had to laugh when i saw the opening poster was Jack laugh.png"Anything less than second would be a failure."...... How the fallen have mighty.

Happy new year Rus thumbsup.gif

You are absolutely right mate. For us to finish below second would be a disaster.

For you guys to finish top 3 would be a bladdy miracle.thumbsup.gif

Get used to playing second fiddle for the next few decadesbiggrin.png

Man City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man United

But, the transfers ? If Chelsea could pick up an in form striker ? Man United an attacking midfielder who can make a pass, and also keep RVP healthy ? Arsenal another striker ? Liverpool an experienced AM to take some of the pressure off still a little green Coutinho ?

• Like 1

See after the January window whistling.gif

End of February when the Champions League resumes is when it will get meaty anyone within 5 or 6 points at that stage can win it as there will still be around 12 games to go and then anything goes.

United

City

Chelsea

Arsenal

No Change.

For West Ham, things aren't looking healthy at all. It isn't that they are playing like a relegation side, but that we keep losing key players to injury. All of our central defenders are now out and we are looking like tissue paper at the back. Hopefully, our forwards are finding some form though.

Agree with Jack. I think we will either win it or come second. It'll be tough though and we'll need to buy some extra defensive cover in the transfer window.

What, another team...... Tut.. ;)

redrus

Agree with Jack. I think we will either win it or come second. It'll be tough though and we'll need to buy some extra defensive cover in the transfer window.

What, another team...... Tut.. wink.png

redrus

Nope Red, just some additional cover in defence. With Vinny being out quite regularly it's clear we need some additional strength in there.

What, another team...... Tut.. wink.png

redrus

Nope Red, just some additional cover in defence. With Vinny being out quite regularly it's clear we need some additional strength in there.

Scuse me mate, while I feel sorry for you... ;)

redrus

draftvader, on 30 Dec 2013 - 16:06, said:

As a Gooner I think it will be tight. Mac C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Everton all in with a chance. There are 3 further teams with a shout too. As much as I am celebrating Man U's fall from grace I think we all know that they can't be written off.

You haven't left many out!

Any chance for the lottery numbers?

Arsenal top 4 but they won't win it unless they buy a Lewandowski or a Costa, both of whom are still in the CL. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh ye of little faith angry.png.pagespeed.ce.Cla6z9sEn6.pngpost-4641-1156694606.gif.pagespeed.ce.-wtongue.png

Yermanee wai.gif

We need a quality striker simple as.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

bizarre, i don't know why they do this stuff. they neglected to factor in the birdflu epidemic that hit city's training ground and wiped out ninety per cent of their squad from february 1st onwards.

• Like 2