2014 Bike Weeks

bazmlb

Prachuab Khiri Khan I think. But looking back through the thread I can't find any info or poster though I may have missed it.

I'll contact some Thai riders in Hua Hin as they usually know the score.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am planning to run from Nonthaburi down to Phuket for the Bike Week Party in April. Anybody else doing the run from the Bangkok area. Would like to find someone to ride down with if possible. 96 Fatboy. I do not care what bike you ride, just ride!

Thanks, Dave.

I thought it was this past weekend. It conflicted with a bike party I went to in Loei ... also never saw anything on it. Just word of mouth.

Sent from my GT-I8262B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi, attending Phuket Bike Week this year and was wondering, if any Forum members are going (riding) as well. Also, I am looking to rent a Harley for the event. Any suggestions on who to contact? I am an experienced rider, but my bike is in California. Not very economical to ship. Thanks in advance. Axel.

Check with Airport Link Cycles in BKK. if they don't rent they mightbe able to point you in the right direction. They have a website. Google them.

Hey Rico, thanks for the info. Btw, they are closing their doors May 14th. Looks like they only repair bikes. No rentals though.

The guys at Airport Link did a clutch for me this year and I am real happy with the work and the prices. They are good people over there.

Edited by djvolak

Samui Bike Week. Interesting. My work schedule lets me make that. Where exactly on Samui? Chaweng? Lamai?

At Chaweng Lake.

Off course there will be the usual round the Island drive.

9°32'00.28" N 100°03'36.89" E

Ride safely, my friend!

Just got back from Phuket. Good run. Kinda crazy with Songkran but good times anyway about it. Wanted to stay for the rest in Phuket Town but Mrs wanted me home. But hey I live in Nonthaburi and they just happen to be doing Nonthaburi Bike Week now. Nice when things work out like that!

Keep the sticky side down!

Lots of bikers headed to Kanchanaburi for ANZAC Day 25 April.

After that, ride to Cha-am for party with Mad Dogs and Sons of Cain on 27 April at Cha-am Pub.

I'll be at both with some other riding partners.

Lots of bikers headed to Kanchanaburi for ANZAC Day 25 April.

After that, ride to Cha-am for party with Mad Dogs and Sons of Cain on 27 April at Cha-am Pub.

I'll be at both with some other riding partners.

Unless they call me back to work those both may just work! I may see you guys there.

The Mrs wants to look at houses in Cha Am and Hua Hin. Not sure if I could get her on the bike

but there is always hope that one day she will see the light......

I have a lot of photos up from Phuket on Facebook. David Volak.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe, quite far. What are you riding Kurt?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect Thailand

HyperRai,

I'll be rolling my custom FAT BOB for the show... was actually thinking of putting the bike as well as my pcx's on a trailer (or train) and doing some traveling around Songkla and Hatyai after the bike week is over but I am open to ideas.

Kurt

Maybe, quite far. What are you riding Kurt?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hyper.. booked my room at KPK hotel about 200 meters from the bike show.

Kurt

• 3 months later...

As I understand this poster, this will be for bicycles ....not for big bikes...or not...?

Surely there are more events planned for the next few months ? I see that the Chiang Mai Bike Week is scheduled for 5-7 December this year:

Chiang-Mai-Bike-Fetival-Dec-5-7-2014.jpg

<edit> grrrr sizing

Probably - I can't find anything else to do with the annual "big bike" week in Chiang Mai that is usually held the same weekend. Still over 3 months away but there are plans to be made ! Vacations, flights and hotels/campsites to be booked ! Bikes to be tuned up ! Routes to be decided !

Then again. Last year a group of us made the 7 day trip and spent a total of maybe 2 hours at the event ! In fact, we seem to do that a lot. Ride all day to Sa Kaeo or Sisaket or Buriram, spend 1-2 hours at the event, ride back the next day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any decent rallies close to Phetchabun district?

i believe there is a bike run at Hua Hin in November. i forget the dates and will not know the dates until after 22Oct...the next time i am home. hopefully i can rember to get that date for you and exactly where its at.

ooop...5555 Petchaburi not Petchabun. Sorry...my bad

Edited by darondc

• 1 month later...