Dial-up

libya 115

I have been using loxinfo/csloxinfo dial-up for nearly six years from the 7-11, no real problems.

The question is; are there any other dial up 'pay as you go' scratchcard alternatives?

I don't buy the 14 or 30 day packages; because they are engaged permanently and when you do get a line they don't connect.

I am with TT&T

3 baht a connection, but the csloxinfo scratchcard are great for night at just 6 baht an hour.

I have been using loxinfo/csloxinfo dial-up for nearly six years from the 7-11, no real problems.

The question is; are there any other dial up 'pay as you go' scratchcard alternatives?

I don't buy the 14 or 30 day packages; because they are engaged permanently and when you do get a line they don't connect.

I am with TT&T

3 baht a connection, but the csloxinfo scratchcard are great for night at just 6 baht an hour.

True!!!!

I am with TT&T

Do you know about topping up your account - if you topup before the account expires you get get bonus hours as well - I used CS-Internet once - it was crap - I stick to the country/up-country(?) package - I always get about 53K.

Can anyone explain how the 'top up' system works? I just buy a new card when the other package expire. What is the country/up country package?

What are the alternatives to csloxinfo?

Check out my reply again (post #2) to your original posting. If you look very closely you might just find the answer to your question! Good hunting.