PCAD waiting for Suthep's order on 'Bangkok Shutdown'

webfact

It just amazes me that the central gov't has even allowed Suthep to get this far with his threats....I can understand people having the right to voice their opinions/discontent with a current leadership and going about initiating change in a manner that doesn't threaten to disrupt ...as much as possible...the daily goings on of things...but can you imagine what the response by the gov't would be if someone like Suthep tried to do this in America, or Australia or most any country in Europe?

Yes doesn't it amaze you too that Government such as YS can abuse the power, ignore the law, attempt to clear a criminal unlawfully, and have not been accountable to any of the failed policies, and working with an know criminal. Wow, would all this be possible in America, Australia or Europe? It is this abuse that will continue if the government is not reformed before the election. And to have the government make their own rules, not going to happen. That is what got us here in the first place.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of people here seems to think that if Suthep arrested, this will be all over. Sorry, it's not. The millions of people have spoken and this will be even bigger than the past. The only way for this to quell down, is for the government to admit to some of their faults and be accountable for the failed projects. Instead of just brushing it off and obtaining more loans. And not to mention the non transparency.

Why don't we just call it PAD. Its the same old gang after all.

Correct - Whatever name (PDRC or PCAD (after translation!)/PAD plus other affiliations) the yellow fever (yes yellow) will persist under the current guise until people realise the true direction of their 'leader', sorry puppet, as we all know along with others there are strings attached.... however in this case it goes (almost) right to the top. With that kind of backing who knows where it will end....

• Like 1

A lot of people here seems to think that if Suthep arrested, this will be all over. Sorry, it's not. The millions of people have spoken and this will be even bigger than the past. The only way for this to quell down, is for the government to admit to some of their faults and be accountable for the failed projects. Instead of just brushing it off and obtaining more loans. And not to mention the non transparency.

How many millions BTW? I'd like to know +/- say 250,000? And spoken about what exactly? Not that I'm taking sides, or condoning any policies, just curious. Arrested and all over? - probably not.

Personally though I would like to see the downfall of suthep as he's not exactly been very forthcoming with his own plans, only hatred... just my personal view mind........

• Like 1

PCAD Waiting For Suthep's Order On 'Bangkok Shutdown'

By Khaosod Online

BANGKOK: -- Spokesman of the anti-government protest leadership has said the details of the plan to shutdown Bangkok is known only to its leader, Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban.

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2014-01-01

This is the group that wants to form a new government, yet only the boss seems to know what's going on and what direction it will take. He doesn't appear to be communicating with the people or the other protest leaders.

How is this transparent?

I'd like to see the Shin clan walk away for the sake of Thailand and peace, but the more I read, hear and learn, the more I worry about Suthep and where he wants to take Thailand.

• Like 1

If the Democrats are so sure that the majority of Thais are behind them, why not just let the people decide in the elections?

The problem is that the Democrats have lost every election for the past 23 years, even before Thaksin even became a politician.

If you lose the election, you can't dictate the majority of people what they have to do. You get to shut up and wait for the next election, take a good look at yourself and find out why you haven't won an election in 23 years before telling others what to do.

• Like 2

PCAD Waiting For Suthep's Order On 'Bangkok Shutdown'

By Khaosod Online

BANGKOK: -- Spokesman of the anti-government protest leadership has said the details of the plan to shutdown Bangkok is known only to its leader, Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban.

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2014-01-01

This is the group that wants to form a new government, yet only the boss seems to know what's going on and what direction it will take. He doesn't appear to be communicating with the people or the other protest leaders.

How is this transparent?

I'd like to see the Shin clan walk away for the sake of Thailand and peace, but the more I read, hear and learn, the more I worry about Suthep and where he wants to take Thailand.

Sorry, transparency is not a word that exists in this game.

suthep has no plan, he can only wait for the nod from a higher level, he is merely a catalyst, a highly paid one, with a lot to lose if he doesn't pull it (whatever) off. Some might say he is a 'peoples' hero, however I suspect these same people will someday regret their support, at the end of the day it's all about who is worse than the other, and I think you're getting there.... take Thailand back 100 years, close it down, keep the wealthy wealthy, the uneducated uneducated and underfoot, and that's pretty much what you'll have for Thailand's future, the rubber will be in the south the rice will be in the north, the southerners will send their kids for education.

Revolt, comply, rave, repeat.

The shops are being set up by both sides at the moment for when, ahem, the unfortunate inevitably happens.

Only my opinion of course.....

• Like 1

I think this shutdown plan will be counter productive for Fearless Leader's cause.

It's one thing to shut down Bangkok on everyone's day off. That way, we can all head down to the event and take selfies with our iPhones.

But, to inconvenience us, when we need to work to pay for our toys, ... well, ... that's just too much !!!!!

I think weekends, and late evenings, works out better for everyone! coffee1.gif