Thailand's police chief admits 'men in black' are police

webfact

The military are looking for justification for a coup are they?

The anti govt protestors shot the policeman last week did they?

Full of theories it would seem.

As for how the authorities should act? Thailand doesn't to look abroad for that.

No, I said they don't want to give them a justification. And that the fascist shot the police man is a theory, not a conspiracy theory. Nice to see that you are starting to understand the meaning of the word.

The authorities are acting just like they should, remaining calm despite provocations. Had any military personal uttered those words in any western country, they would be arrested and sentenced for treason.

Oh I understand all your words, I'm not sure you do though. You are just full of conspiracy theories. It's just that in your narrow little world all theories are conspiracy theories unless they are yours. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you even have any sort of evidence that shows "what seemed to have happened that day"?

Since you're always asking for proof that anything happened, I assume you have at least some sort of proof to back that statement.

He was allegedly shot by a handgun in front of violent fascist protesters trying to break into the stadium to disrupt the democratic process. Normally one would blame the protesters in that case and not indulge in absurd nonsensical conspiracy theories that have ZERO backing. That is why I said "seemed".

You're the one coming up with the conspiracy theories. I'm just asking what proof you have for them.

I think we both know I am referring to your

"they are afraid to get shot to death by violent fascist yellowshirts, like what indeed happen that day."

Line

Still not a conspiracy. A conspiracy involves two or more people. I never claimed that a group of people conspired to kill that police officer. It wouldn't surprise me if true however, but I never claimed it.

My personal thoughts.

These police were there to incite a violent confrontation. The police were wearing bullet proof vests, the unlucky officer was shot in the side with no protection. So could have been a provocateur situation by Chalerm on Thaksin's orders that went horribly wrong. If this government gets ousted (which they certainly will) I suspect Chalerm won't be hanging around.

Chalerm wont be hanging around, is he not supposed to be headless by now..

I heard, he got his treatment, just when Suthep turned himself in, like he promised!

Clowns, the lot of them!

The police are a disgrace and they are employees of Thaksin. The leaders should be arrested and charged with murder for current deaths and 2010 murders.

Based on what evidence? But just as you don't believe in democracy, maybe you don't believe in due process either.

The police never arrested or charged anybody for any of the murders by police men in black in 2010 or the current murders. There are attacks nearly every day and the police have done nothing.

The police are not part of the solution.

The police leaders should be rounded up and held for investigation and the army should take over and eliminate the police men in black who are fomenting the violence.

The police men in black and those in riot police uniform are criminals and should be stopped.

I suggest you spend a little more time researching then, the information you seek is out there.

The "clarification" is simple. They wanted those in authority to admit they WERE Police, and not protestors dressed in stolen Police uniforms as was previously claimed.

Get it now?

Really? How do you know that since the article I posted doesn't mention that. What it does mention is:

he would like to know whether Chalerm was aware of the presence of the “men in black”...

Also, the article goes on to say:

Aekkanat said the PDRC wanted the police to clarify whether the bashing of a pick-up truck bearing a Red Cross logo in front of the youth centre Thursday afternoon was perpetrated by police as shown in the social media or by imposters masquerading as policemen.

It certainly seems to me that what Chalerm said that day was related to the bashing of the pick-up truck, and not the men on the roof.

"I See NOTHING.......... NOTHING" (Says Charlem and the PTP)

"Which Way Did They Go George, Which Way Did They Go?" (Charlem and company)

Thai Police are Trained to the Highest Standards by Mayberry PD's Sheriff Andy and Deputy Barney Fife.

The Police Were Not Issued their One Bullet. Standard Riot Procedures and Armament were Strictly Followed.

Only Rubber Bullets, Tear Gas, and Warning Shots with BLANKS cheesy.gif Were Fired at Protesters.

The Denials by the Powers that Be of Any Police being Dployed on the Roof Top and Attempts to Blame anyone Else for being there is "All Telling".

I have to give credit to the Police Chief for coming clean of who was up on the Roof Top. And it wasn't Santa and the Reindeer.

Guess he does not want his Head on the Guillotine like Charlem and Company facepalm.gifwai2.gif

If they shot anyone, it could only have been the protester who died, Wasu who was at the Labour Ministry, not the cops who were shot.

Wow, that's quite a leap of certainty from page 1 of the thread when, citing your unknown blogger's version of events, you were at least cautiously saying, "seems very unlikely", in relation to the cop's potentially being responsible for the cop killing.

OK, let me rephrase: "if they shot anyone, it was far more likely to be the protester who died, Wasu who was at the Labour Ministry, and not the cops who were shot". Because there's always room for doubt. However, I'm fairly convinced the guys on top of the building were not men in black stationed there to shoot people, but rather riot policemen defending the ministry. That doesn't rule out that they part of a gun battle between police and protesters but I don't believe their purpose was to deliberately engage protesters and/or other police with live rounds.

Edited by Emptyset
  • Like 2

It is no surprise to me that 'black ops cops' would snipe one of their own to incite a gun battle, thereby proving that the peaceful protest is not peaceful, leading to emergency powers etc. And it should not be a surprise to anyone where the order may have come from .....

Really? How do you know that since the article I posted doesn't mention that. What it does mention is:

he would like to know whether Chalerm was aware of the presence of the “men in black”...

Aekkanat said the PDRC wanted the police to clarify whether the bashing of a pick-up truck bearing a Red Cross logo in front of the youth centre Thursday afternoon was perpetrated by police as shown in the social media or by imposters masquerading as policemen.

It certainly seems to me that what Chalerm said that day was related to the bashing of the pick-up truck, and not the men on the roof.

Do you mean the "men in black" smashing cars that Adul has admitted were policemen?

Adul admits 'men in black' seen during clashes

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- National Police Chief Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew on Thursday admitted that the "men in black" seen during the fierce clashes between police and protesters in front of the Thai-Japanese Stadium on the first day of the party-list candidates registration are policemen.

The "men in black" referred by the police chief were those seen on the roof-top of the Labor Ministry's building near the candidacy registration venue in Din Daeng and the men in anti-riot uniforms seen smashing the windshields of a vehicle of a volunteer nurse parking near the stadium.

He vowed to investigate and bring them to justice.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.

-- The Nation 2014-01-02

The police never arrested or charged anybody for any of the murders by police men in black in 2010 or the current murders. There are attacks nearly every day and the police have done nothing.

The police are not part of the solution.

The police leaders should be rounded up and held for investigation and the army should take over and eliminate the police men in black who are fomenting the violence.

The police men in black and those in riot police uniform are criminals and should be stopped.

It never dawned on you that maybe the police had no evidence to arrest anyone. But maybe you just want them to arrest anyone.

And I don't find any mention of 'men in black' on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Thai_military_crackdown

I suggest you spend a little more time researching then, the information you seek is out there.

The "clarification" is simple. They wanted those in authority to admit they WERE Police, and not protestors dressed in stolen Police uniforms as was previously claimed.

Get it now?

he would like to know whether Chalerm was aware of the presence of the men in black...

Well, seeing as how YOU found that article, what do you want me to say? There is more than one source of information you know. Go look.

Do you mean the "men in black" smashing cars that Adul has admitted were policemen?

EDIT: Miss read that. I don't know whether they were policemen or not. That's another discussion.

Edited by diceq

he would like to know whether Chalerm was aware of the presence of the men in black...

Adul admits 'men in black' seen during clashes

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- National Police Chief Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew on Thursday admitted that the "men in black" seen during the fierce clashes between police and protesters in front of the Thai-Japanese Stadium on the first day of the party-list candidates registration are policemen.

The "men in black" referred by the police chief were those seen on the roof-top of the Labor Ministry's building near the candidacy registration venue in Din Daeng and the men in anti-riot uniforms seen smashing the windshields of a vehicle of a volunteer nurse parking near the stadium.

He vowed to investigate and bring them to justice.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.

-- The Nation 2014-01-02

Thank you. I wish others could get off their arse's tho and find the relevant information themselves, it's not difficult.

The truth is out there.

Do you have proof that Santa killed the protester? I don't think anyone knows who did it. Its looking more like the MIB though

Fancy bringing Santa into it---shame.....................because due to the baht-pound exchange rate, he is giving me 10,000 bht a month more than he did last year,

Happy new year SANTAclap2.gifclap2.gif

I think his admission 'they were police' only applies in this instance unfortunately. As you can see in one of the photos they were wearing police uniforms, and since the earlier claims the protestors were all held back, hard to suddenly do a u turn and say 'uh, actually they got in and they did it'. Still disgraceful they tried to blame the protestors though. As for that aerial map / photo, I have no idea if it is true or not, but just because he died on one spot, doesn't mean he was shot there, he could have staggered round looking for help. I have no real facts and neither has the press given any so we will just have to wait for more truth to come out...The rest of the men in black I assume the government will continue to deny all knowledge until they are similarly backed into a corner.

Let's see how Captain Earwax wriggles out of this one... It's bound to be classic fabrication.....

He is dead, he said that if he was not able to bring Thaksin home by the end of 2013. he would kill himself. So he must be dead. For he is an honorable man, who would not lie. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Well, seeing as how YOU found that article, what do you want me to say? There is more than one source of information you know. Go look.

You can comment on what I just said, or you can ignore it. Up to you.

I've told you twice already that I cannot find the quote of what he said. And I don't really need to either, because it is pretty apparent that two incidents were mixed up.

It is no surprise to me that 'black ops cops' would snipe one of their own to incite a gun battle, thereby proving that the peaceful protest is not peaceful, leading to emergency powers etc. And it should not be a surprise to anyone where the order may have come from .....

yea the person lives at Area 41 and his name is Lord Lucan

how absurd

Another day another BS headline from the Nation. The headline is completely false. The police denied there were men in black on the roof top but it were there people keeping an eye on the protesters. Maybe the Nation dream team should be stopped more by the police. Go into any police station and you see that the people are clad in black trousers, white T-shirt and Black jacket and yes they have black boots too.

The smoke is starting to clear and I imagine many of the red shirts who blamed Abhisit for the killings in 2010 may be having some doubts now.

I very much doubt that. Had you read the whole thread you would have seen this blog:

http://on-off-course.tumblr.com/post/71568627399/was-a-thai-policeman-killed-by-gunmen-stationed-on-top

It's pretty much impossible for those police to have killed that police man.

But not impossible for them to have killed the protester.

The police shoots a protester and somehow that is related to some conspiracy theory that happened in 2010? Nice reasoning there.

• Like 1

Another day another BS headline from the Nation. The headline is completely false. The police denied there were men in black on the roof top but it were there people keeping an eye on the protesters. Maybe the Nation dream team should be stopped more by the police. Go into any police station and you see that the people are clad in black trousers, white T-shirt and Black jacket and yes they have black boots too.

"Keeping an eye on the protesters" and shooting things down on them!

I very much doubt that. Had you read the whole thread you would have seen this blog:

http://on-off-course.tumblr.com/post/71568627399/was-a-thai-policeman-killed-by-gunmen-stationed-on-top

It's pretty much impossible for those police to have killed that police man.

But not impossible for them to have killed the protester.

The police shoots a protester and somehow that is related to some conspiracy theory that happened in 2010? Nice reasoning there.

I didn't say anything about 2010.

You said "It's pretty much impossible for those police to have killed that police man."

I responded with "But not impossible for them to have killed the protester."

You can comment on what I just said, or you can ignore it. Up to you.

I've told you twice already that I cannot find the quote of what he said. And I don't really need to either, because it is pretty apparent that two incidents were mixed up.

The only mix up or confusion is on your part currently. The more you post, the more stupid you look.

Research with an open mind, analyze the information to hand, and don't ignore the parts that don't suit your agenda or beliefs. Easy.

• Like 2

How is it you can read the same information as everyone else, yet you ignore half of it?

Read it again. He refers to the Police on the rooftop AND those smashing vehicles. Both of which were previously claimed to be protestors dressed in stolen uniforms.

What don't you get? Or are you being deliberately obtuse?

I miss read that. I've edited my post. I wasn't referring to the police chief but Chalerm.

You've got a source that the police denied they were on the rooftop?

Edited by diceq