Hard tonneau cover for Mazda BT-50 4X2 Hi-Racer 2012

Kam23

Could somebody help me out in finding stores and location in or around Chiang Mai where these hard box cover are available for installation,thank you very much,,,,still searching online,

i have the same truck and i went to the carryboy by airport plaza on the road to hang dong on the right side and further up on the left side they also have these tops, i still have not bouight one but am considering making something to carry my dogs

Max Plus Auto Company Limited. transparent.png
Moo 3, Mai - Chiang Mai 69/1, Fa Ham, Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand.
+66 53 260 758 · Maxautoplus.com
"Icon H2 CANOPY CARRYBOY , H2 CANOPY SAMMITR icon. Dot_grey_smll. Carryboy Pick up the roof Committed to developing technologies pickup fiberglass roof and beautiful quality. ... "- Maxautoplus.com
Max Plus Auto Company Limited. transparent.png
thumbnail.png
nissan-big-urvan-01.jpg
69/1 M.3 Chiang Mai - Mae Jo Rd., Muang,, Fa Ham, Chiang Mai 50000,Thailand.
+66 53 262 480 · Maxautoplus.com
"Icon H2 CANOPY CARRYBOY , H2 CANOPY SAMMITR icon. Dot_grey_smll. Carryboy Pick up the roof Committed to developing technologies pickup fiberglass roof and beautiful quality. ... "- Maxautoplus.com
i will continue to monitor this post for looking for good deals

• 2 weeks later...

Could anybody, expats golfers in particular, help me out in finding good retail stores in ChiangMai and anywhere else in Thailand, Would like to upgrade and buy new gears. My preference would be to shop online. Even outside the country in regions like Korea,Taiwan,China or Australia.

Thanks again for your time and recommendations,,,,appreciated thumbsup.gif