@richard's Pub Grand Opening Party Tonight (the 17th)

jdinasia

@Richards is having their grand opening party on the 17th ... food drinks etc ... they have been open for a couple of months and have been in soft-opening.

<PS Pipers is cheap there! ... they have member/vip cards ... happy hour ... and are a bit more quiet/laid back than most Silom places!>

@Richards is located in Silom Soi 2/1 <soi freeman> next door to Freeman Arena <another relatively roomy nice disco with a show .. Freeman also just had a Renovation ... well worth a visit!

They get openedat 6pm I think ... the owners (3) are all from different english speaking countries ....

<thought this merited its own thread>

Wednesday May 17th , 8 PM

Edited by PeaceBlondie

Cool .... I've been there about 6 times in the last 3 months ... meaning they have drawn me more than any other gay place in Silom. I like a place with enough room to breathe and yes some decent eye-candy.

I really reccomend if you have some Thai friends with you and they are cool with going with white guys to strongly Thai places that you hit Mogue Bar at some point ... it is out by Chatucjak ...

A report back on the G.O. party .... over 150 people at one point were there ... free drinks and food ..... they had Tent-like awnings up outside in case of rain .... good times had by all

and TC ... they may have champagne ... i know they have wine ...but Pipers as referenced here is cheap scotch (100 pipers)