Teenage Drinking Gang Shoot Man After He Complained About The Noise

Rimmer

Teenage Drinking Gang Shoot Man After Complained About The Noise

SRI RACHA – January 2, 2014 [PDN]; at 2.30 p.m. Pol. Lt. Col. Direk Phimpha (police on duty of Sri Racha police station, Amphur Sri Racha, Chonburi province) was notified that there was a gang of teenagers who used a gun to shoot a victim in the area of Moo 8 Tambon Bang Phra, Amphur Sriracha so he rushed to inspect at scene together with the rescuers of Sawangpratheep Sri Racha foundation.

At the incident the officers found the body of Mr. Kamolchai Klomrat, aged 46, he had been shot at the upper left arm through the area beneath his breast 2 times so the rescuers rushed him Laem Chabang hospital but he died on the wayl due to the bullet had passed through his colonary artery. Nearby the incident point, the officers found some knives on the ground and many broken bottles of liquor which had blood stains all over the lawn which the police assumed that it might be the blood of the victim.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/03/teenage-drinking-gang-shoot-man-after-complained-about-the-noise/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-03

And then......on another Thread this morning, "Farang door mats".......... some wise people told me not to be afraid to confront Thais if I am offended!whistling.gif

That advice will get you killed faster than you can say, "<deleted>?"

Curiously that thread Costas2008 was referring, is running at General forum at TV right now. A poster there is calling foreigners to stand up, confront a local wrong doer, and not be door mats (his words) in Thailand.

Pick your confrontations wisely. Complaining about noise to a group of teenage drunks probably not the

best choice. Hopefully they will all be rounded up quickly jailed and get the appropriate sentence.

RIP

Pick your confrontations wisely. Complaining about noise to a group of teenage drunks probably not the

best choice. Hopefully they will all be rounded up quickly jailed and get the appropriate sentence.

RIP

Think you are taking the Xmas spirit a bit t far. They may well be caught however an appropriate sentence in this society and culture is a bridge too far

• Like 1

And then......on another Thread this morning, "Farang door mats".......... some wise people told me not to be afraid to confront Thais if I am offended!whistling.gif

That advice will get you killed faster than you can say, "<deleted>?"

Curiously that thread Costas2008 was referring, is running at General forum at TV right now. A poster there is calling foreigners to stand up, confront a local wrong doer, and not be door mats (his words) in Thailand.

Good luck to the guy. I adopted that strategy in my early years in Thailand, when it wasn't quite such a 'jungle' out there, but I soon realised that I was being confronted by seven or eight people, not the one person I had a gripe with.

Having managed to walk away from that confrontation unharmed, I have always avoided similar confrontations ever since. If my experience back in 2001 had happened today, I might not have been able to walk away at all...!!

• Like 1

The whole world is getting wilder by the day.Your here 1 minute,ask the teenagers to turn down their music,and gone the next.

Nah, the whole world is prolly not getting wilder.

Thai teens shooting people who they don't like, shooting rival gang members, shooting random people has become a common thing in past few years here.

There is no law enforcment here, and the teens know this very well.

• Like 1

Why do the police in Thailand always rush and never sprint, trot, scurry, scuttle, hasten, proceed with alacrity, waste not a minute or shake a leg?

It could be the reason that there are no words in the Thai vocabulary to use in such situation

except for 'rush'?

Has anyone every seen any Thai police rush anywhere, ever, let alone a Colonel?

They always arrive after the event, whatever it might be. Don't want to get in the line of fire.

Can't blame them for what they get paid (at least officially).

"Colonary artery"? He got shot in the arse?

Might not be great but their written English is better than my Thai.

I think we usually get the gist of it.

Pity they don't employ a native English-speaking reporter or proof reader.

I think they meant that the bullet hit his coronary artery. After passing through his arm? Unclear.

• Like 1

so they shot the man and then deceided it was not enough and stabbed him to death with broken bottles?

soi dog mentality

Other way round I read it. Stabbed him, he ran away into his house, came out when he thought the coast was clear but was shot from a parked car.

I am probably wrong.