CAPO will use combined forces against Bangkok shutdown

webfact

Fighting talk. Seems like neither side can find any common ground.

"Neither side"...you mean the democratically elected government of a country of almost 70 million, versus a band of several hundred thousand lawbreaking thugs?

the democratically elected governmentbah.gif

Do we have to go over this again?

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should really get someone with a bit of vibrance and charisma, like the other side did with Col. Sansern in 2010, to come out with this type of fighting talk rather than someone who looks like a vampyric dinosaur who happens to be the cousin of both the PM and her fugitive criminal brother who sponsored and commands the government. Someone more like Arisaman from his popstar days.

They should really get someone with a bit of vibrance and charisma

Sadly, his connections to the "dear Leader" is mor important.

"Neither side"...you mean the democratically elected government of a country of almost 70 million, versus a band of several hundred thousand lawbreaking thugs?

Yes on the 2nd February, unless you're boycotting the elections............

We have two sides, both calling each other corrupt and threatening 'dire measures' unless, of course, the other side bows to their moral and nationalistic supremacy. Really. Really?

Please stop insulting the the local and international community's intelligence -- this is all about control and who posseses it.

Nobody who matters is being fooled here or abroad. If you two whinging and grasping children cannot stop fighting, the military is going to give both of you a time out, and which is horribly tragic for your nation. it will mean you have not learned how to 'play nice' with each other. In a top-down society, it is just too easy to manipulate the masses, up north, down south, and in Krung Thep, too. In the darkness of ignorance, those two pristine incarnadines of freedom, Greed and Egomania, mate and give birth to their darling child... Chaos...

Is this the child you give as a gift to the future of your people? Is it? Show us! There is often talk about Thai sophistication and beauty, and that is no lie, so...show us your strength. We know you have it. Show it! Thai people are better than this. I see it every day. I know it with every kind and polite gesture, I hear it in your music, and I taste it in your food. I see it reflected in the beautiful eyes of my kind wife. I smell it in the sweet water winds of Songkran.

Become more Thai, not less. Be an example.

You have an opportunity to lead in many ways...please do not disappoint anyone, especially my unborn daughter. You are making her world.

Please be careful with that. Please.

Very sincerely,

Me

• Like 1

But he said the measures would comply with international standards.

As long as international standards include using police snipers on rooftops to kill people. I'm afraid Surapong, by making this statement, just included himself in Yinglucks murder charge. Oh well, it's all in the family.

CAPO has already demonstrated they are a bunch of Thaksin stooges by propagating lies about the deaths of protester and police. They also participated in the police lie about the men in black.

CAPO leaders should be removed from office.

Agree! Their propagating lies are for the northern Thai and insult of people intelligence . The recent one is the protestors disguised as police to smash vehicles.

Disgusting!

I've read this article three times now and I'm still none the wiser about what combined forces are or what capo will do.

A lot of threats aimed at people who might want to take part, but little else in this speech.

That's spot on.... throw out vague threats to try to scare people. bah.gif Sure sign of desperation.

Why is it when I look at this pic of Surapong, it's like looking at an alien from Start Trek??

This one?

balok_puppet.jpg

He turned out to be a manikin.

CAPO are just a bunch of thaksikins.

• Like 2

Yes we should, as many times as is needed to make the point that Yinglucks government, flawed as the process which elected it may be, and foolish as some of its acts may be, is the product of an internationally recognised democratic election conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.

Suthep is attempting a fascist power grab.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is the part I don't understand. Are the yellows saying the election was rigged, by rigged I mean ballot tampering, not the "buying" of votes? Or are they just not happy with the outcome? There are many times that just slightly over 50% of the population of western countries elect a government, the other 49% accept that and wait 4 years to try again.........I'm pretty sure that is called democracy.

I'm neither pro red or yellow, really none of my business. Just trying to understand what the yellows want, but it looks to me like they want an end to democratically elected governments. Maybe Thailand never should have progressed beyond 1932.

• Like 2

The Suthep supporter are here also for the blue line in the middle of the Thai flag!

And all people that know Thaksin well, know that he and his remote controlled cronies are just waiting the right time to erase it (the blue line)!

Have a look at this => http://thaienews.blogspot.de/2014/01/blog-post_2810.html (for people who can not read Thai, the 1st 8 pictures have been taken during the funeral of K. Wasu who died during the clash near Din Daeng).

I know MANY Thais who are willing to die for this blue line!!!

So, when I read stupidity like ...shoot a few in the leg with rubber bullets to send the rest running like frightened kittens... I do not believe it!!!

They already tried it and it did not work!

• Like 1

I've read this article three times now and I'm still none the wiser about what combined forces are or what capo will do.

A lot of threats aimed at people who might want to take part, but little else in this speech.

That's spot on.... throw out vague threats to try to scare people. bah.gif Sure sign of desperation.

Why is it when I look at this pic of Surapong, it's like looking at an alien from Start Trek??

All these Pad Thai people has something in common. They all look very ugly for some reason!

What a vacuous post.

You will probably win the TV cretin of the year award with that one only 4 days into it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As long as one way or another the protesters know that they participate at their peril. That'll stop most of his sheep that just tag along for the ride.

your comment is wayyyyy outdated and clueless. For your info his followers are not followers, they are fighting for their country to be rid of the crooks! i will be posting a video in english to explain the situation.

Alien from Star Trek? Obviously such an observation is indicative a person of depth with many significant insights.coffee1.gif

Edited by techboy
  • Like 1

ยอดเยี่ยมมาก!!! ช่วยกันแชร์ post ให้ต่างชาติรู้ได้ยิ่งดี

เผื่อใครมีเวลา น้องจากแอลเอเพิ่งทำเสร็จค่ะ ช่วยแชร์ด้วยค่ะ. ภาคภาษาอังกฤษ Thailand Protest 2013 - Explained

--------------- Excellent

Holy cow, and I thought Fox News was good at spin doctoring!! There are so many untruths in that video that I lost count. Again, I support neither side, but would really like to know the truth, not the bs that comes from both sides.

Instead of clever dick answers perhaps TV folk should take notice of what he is saying.

I would not want to be at any of the junctions/protest sites when the lead starts flying.

Perhaps this caretaker government has been looking at how Cambodia deals with striking garment workers.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Instead of clever dick answers perhaps TV folk should take notice of what he is saying.

I would not want to be at any of the junctions/protest sites when the lead starts flying.

Perhaps this caretaker government has been looking at how Cambodia deals with striking garment workers.

Colonel Nicholson, I doubt the supporters of Mr Suthep will be cowed by the mutterings of this little man Surapong.

He might like to have a chat with Tharit, if that man is anywhere to be found.

It will be the Royal Thai Police's responsibility to maintain order at these locations. If bullets are fired and blood is shed, then that will signal a new move. And being a military man, you will understand that.smile.png

I think I agree with you. 80,000+ police on duty is severe overkill (intentional pun). I don't think they'll be given "softly softly" orders this time (if Surapong and/or Chalerm have/has anything to do with it). While the government (via Thailand's valiant police force) is charged with keeping order, one may be forgiven for thinking that this reeks of intimidation.

I assume the police will not go unarmed (including the use of catapults as seen in recent photos)