IR-Sauna in CM?

playyer

IR-Sauna? Where do you throw the water there? The purpose of a genuine Sauna is to benefit from the steam from the stove to open the pores in your skin, and then let the heat drive the sweat out. With infrared, you are missing the moisture, which gives you a crap result.

I would stay far from these human sized IR-ovens, they just (pre)cook your skin and muscles.

Edited by koo

There's a real old traditional steam one at the old medicine hospital up a soi across from the cultural centre/khantoke.

Its actually a thai massage school now.

Last time I went was about 30bt an hour, if you can last for 30 minutes in there then well done...its a challenge for sure.

Just take your own towel, men and ladies are separated from each other

IR-Sauna? Where do you throw the water there? The purpose of a genuine Sauna is to benefit from the steam from the stove to open the pores in your skin, and then let the heat drive the sweat out. With infrared, you are missing the moisture, which gives you a crap result.

I would stay far from these human sized IR-ovens, they just (pre)cook your skin and muscles.

wrong.

IR is well tested medical protocol for stimulating tissue healing.

The IR is really good for people who don't tolerate heat as well and dehydrates far less.

Still a regular sauna is pretty good alternative that a lot of people would benefit from.

• Like 1