Welcome To New Members - 2557/2014

Tywais

Why not start a topic about Supermarket special offers and buy 1 get 1 free to help new members as not everyone is well off .

I will open with buy 1 multipack Kitkat at Tesco and get 1 free for 59B . These are the 2 finger six packs. I am in Isaan so I do not know if this is local or a national offer. Maybe members would like to share their savings for everyone to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings TV!!

I'm originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA and work in the oil/gas E&P industry.

Had a great time surfing the site over the past year learning what I could before, during and after my trips to Thailand.

Now I'm making a go at spending much more time there and possibly making it home eventually.

Cheers!

Craftyone wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

Hello all,

This is John, an American currently living in Hong Kong. My first visit to BKK and Phuket was in Sept. and I really enjoyed it, LOVE spicy food, beaches, Singha, and the air is a lot better than HK.

Look forward to being back ASAP.

Bottoms up,

John

Hi all, newbie here, never been to Thailand but planning for a trip in the near future and a change of life for some years.

Have been reading through the forum for some months and found a lot of useful informations.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there :) Just registered today but this forum seems so helpful. I've registered on the Ajarn forums too but they aren't as active - this one seems better for finding some useful information and chatting with people. I'm graduating this December and plan on coming in February - never been before but I'm pretty excited :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Welcome and I've enjoyed reading so far. I'm currently in the US and am anxious to leave and be in Thailand. I'm getting alot of useful info and hope to make some friends as well. I've been working towards living there for just over a year. I recently completed a Certificate as a Professional Web Designer and hope to create an income online. I can hardly wait to live there and be outta here.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am quite new here and started out as a "newbie", but that has been changed to "senior member". Could anyone enlighten me with the classification system's working. Some seem to have been able to change their own status into whatever they wish, like "Gone fishing". So how does this game work?

Thank you,

IP

Edited by Impossible

Hello everyone, I am quite new here and started out as a "newbie", but that has been changed to "advanced member". Could anyone enlighten me with the classification system's working. Some seem to have been able to change their own status into whatever they wish, like "Gone fishing". So how does this game work?

Thank you,

IP

You need to have more then 500 posts before you can change that.

• 3 weeks later...

The welcome to Thai Visa forum is good.

But I quit posting my opinions here, because get attacked so often, by folks. Folks that generally have no clue, and do no research on the subject, they are attacking you about.

So now it's back to just reading. Done that for years, but no more posting my opinions.

Just saying..my opinion. 555

New member,I have been reading the forums for little while,my question.i need to leave and come back I have 2 more entry's which I bought in Boston i live in Huahin which is the best way for me to exit as I tried the guy who had advertised a visa run to rayong and he has closed shop.thank you in advance for any help.Nick

New member,I have been reading the forums for little while,my question.i need to leave and come back I have 2 more entry's which I bought in Boston i live in Huahin which is the best way for me to exit as I tried the guy who had advertised a visa run to rayong and he has closed shop.thank you in advance for any help.Nick

sorry I ment ranong

sorry I ment ranong

Welcome to the forum. Your questions will get good answers if you post them in the:

Thai visas, residency and work permits forum.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I have been posting for a while and saw this thread while browsing I thought I should introduce myself and I also need to ask a question.

I am actually half Thai, 27 yo, born and raised in Europe, have been in Thailand few times, the first for 2 years when I was 3 yo, then again at 14 and lately have been here the last 3 years for a work project. I live in Prachuap, 150 km. south of Hua Hin.

About my question: can anybody tell me where I can find conduct rules and regulations for the forum? I cannot find a link to it.

Thanks!