20 Year Old Swedish Woman claims sexual assault by Thai Musician

Rimmer

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if a woman agrees to sex and then falls asleep during the act , should i stop immediately or can i carry on and just like pretend I haven't noticed ?

If you carry on, and you tell her about it in the morning, and she is hungover from last nights drinking and feeling like hell, or she regrets going with you in the first place, or she simply feels like it, she will file a police report, you will charged w rape, and very likely convicted.

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Sex without consent is RAPE! I am sure she has the sms message to prove this.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

Can I ask....

How do you know she didnt consent... Forgetting is not an excuse.... so be careful when throwing the tactless comment about apologist... and BTW... its a very childish of you to condemn beforehand.... Perhaps take your own advice?

Says who? another apologist?

Did it state anywhere that she consented? if she had why would her father go to the police?

do you always protect the guilty? even when they seem to admit guilt? xsorry.gif.pagespeed.ic.HIAcli9fRM.png alt=sorry.gif width=63 height=49>

A father, a reasonable father anyway, will in about 97% of cases take the word of his kids as being gospel and take appropriate steps to right the wrong.

In this case, the accused appears to have been made guilty already. But guilty of what?

If the SMS states that he committed rape and drugged the girl, then may the gates of hell open wide for him. But somehow I don't think it is going to say that.

Unfortunately, alcohol alone can be drug enough to get a 20 year old and a middle-aged person into a situation which they both regret the next day. What she thinks may have happened (mickied) doesn't necessarily mean it happened.

As a disclaimer to the above, in no way do I condone men knowingly taking advantage of young girls. What I am trying to say is, until all the cards are on the table, people should not be jumping to conclusions based on the reports given in a local rag.

It will be interesting to see what the blood/drug test results show, and the wording of the SMS message....................wink.png

A twist to the tale could be; two people in a room, two mobiles in the same room. I could think of a lot harder ways to stitch someone up by sending a text from one to another. Speculation? Certainly, Similar speculation to many on this thread without knowing all the facts.

He sent an sms? "By the way I raped you last night, my bad" <deleted>? Stupid white girl doesn't belong here anyway. Not saying she deserved that by any means, or that it's her fault in any way but Pattaya is not a safe place for foreign women or children, no matter how hard they are now trying to promote it as a family tourist destinations. It just isn't.

He sent an sms? "By the way I raped you last night, my bad" <deleted>? Stupid white girl doesn't belong here anyway. Not saying she deserved that by any means, or that it's her fault in any way but Pattaya is not a safe place for foreign women or children, no matter how hard they are now trying to promote it as a family tourist destinations. It just isn't.

You need help. Perhaps you don't know it yet. But you do.

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Sex without consent is RAPE! I am sure she has the sms message to prove this.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

Maybe in her drunken state she gave consent while she was in a blackout. No one on this forum knows the actual facts. It's he-said/she-said. Let the Thai courts work it out.

Fatherly advice for 20 year old females. Moderate or stay sober, and stay with your friend or friends.

Edited by connda

I will not "speculate" any more on things here after reading the poor farang guy who was charged and sentenced to prison and spent 14 months there only to find out that the charges were false.

I mean none of us really know any more. Could have been someone else who happened to have access to the guys mobile that raped her and texted her from "his" phone later.

If this turns out to be real then sure I hope he gets what is coming to him but until then..............

Wow Gone, you state you're not going to speculate, what about your second paragraph?

If anything, that looks like pure speculation to me...

For all of you who are interested in the sms conversation, here it is:

Saturday, January 4:

U had sex with Me when I was sleeping???

;(;(I'm just going room; (;(forgive me; (;(I did it because I love you; (I feel sorry for you;(so much; (;(love; (;(

No that is not ok! Don't talk with me anymore!!;

(;(;(;(;(I am sorry

No!!! Go to hell

Then the musician called twice without Kristin replied. The day after she received an sms:

Sunday, January 5:

Dear x and x. ..I am very sorry with this storry ...The past I had the feel goods with your ...I knew I did't good to do ...I promise I do not to do it, forgive me, ...Because I have so much mother and she sick shes 80 year olds, and I have 2 daurter them wait for me for some money from me for eat, live, a doctor.In the musts works to take care them ... last night did not work and I was police station all night, I can't go anywhere, can't speep, Im worry, not free, please tell the police You are, forgive me

Source

What in hell is a supposily not prostitute swedish girl doing on the huntingground of men, stay

home lady and do not go to Walking street and it´s bars... It is not for you.....

I think they are just stupid these western girls sitting in bars, LOOKING, photographing and making videos to take home to

i.e. Sweden and on parties sitting there critizising the men that "got away"......

Glegolo

What in hell is a supposily not prostitute swedish girl doing on the huntingground of men, stay

home lady and do not go to Walking street and it´s bars... It is not for you.....

I think they are just stupid these western girls sitting in bars, LOOKING, photographing and making videos to take home to

i.e. Sweden and on parties sitting there critizising the men that "got away"......

Glegolo

All over the world I see the same thing. I see white girls in beliz f'ing the black scuba instructor, but wouldn't be caught dead doing that in there own country. Kinda like spring break. Too young to understand the consequences. I pray for my daughter! Please listen to me!

Oh i see so the white man can go out with the whores and everything but the females have to stay home? whistling.gif