My computer can't oped PDF filles.

chiangrai

I've tried them both guys,

Tried to open it on disc C but it says I don't have a program to open PDFs.

Went to Adobe .com and the started asking me to sign up for a free trial.

And that I should change my password after a month and they would send me an email.

Nothing happened,I got Adobe download assistant but I don't want much more to do with them.

How about a Firefox add on.

Im also wandering if you have been to the IT Centers & got the al the programs installed across from the shop wher purchased

Your Downloaod Manager may not be working which will show up as a sign in in Thai

Happened to me had to go back after 6 mths or so since i couldnt download one so they installed a new one which pops up a warning every 30 secs

Does foxit allow me to edit a document and return it to sender? Adobe allows me to highlight but not to change any copy (unless I buy the full version, which I may do if no other solution).

Also, is foxit useable on ios? Be nice to have it on my ipad.

Appreciate any help.

I've tried them both guys,

Tried to open it on disc C but it says I don't have a program to open PDFs.

Went to Adobe .com and the started asking me to sign up for a free trial.

And that I should change my password after a month and they would send me an email.

Nothing happened,I got Adobe download assistant but I don't want much more to do with them.

How about a Firefox add on.

Firefox opens PDF natively nowadays. Just check that you have the current version.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an afterthought. The next time you can't open a file, you may be lacking a file association. Right-click on the file and choose "open with" and see if there is a program shown that will open it. If there is, check the box that says "always use this program for this file type" or something like that.

• 2 months later...

HI there

If your computer can not open PDF files automatically,you can try to install a PDF program which supports to open or read PDF files directly.

There are many third party tool for PDF processing.And most of them offer a free trial for new users.YOu can just google for it.

Best wishes.

thanks, appreciate the help. how do you think of Adobe Reader?

HI there

If your computer can not open PDF files automatically,you can try to install a PDF program which supports to open or read PDF files directly.

There are many third party tool for PDF processing.And most of them offer a free trial for new users.YOu can just google for it.

Best wishes.

thanks, appreciate the help. how do you think of Adobe Reader?

Pure, unadulterated sh*t.

As said above, Foxit or PDF-XChange.

There are reasons to have Adobe Reader however - filing FBAR for US members is one of them as they are set up for signing using Adobe. There is no reason to make it your PDF default reader however - still have Foxit for that.

There are reasons to have Adobe Reader however - filing FBAR for US members is one of them as they are set up for signing using Adobe. There is no reason to make it your PDF default reader however - still have Foxit for that.

Christ on a bike what idiot made that decision, it's routinely infested with vulnerabilities.