Can i let my language school go to imigration for extend visum?

Hi,

I done with the hassle each 90 days for going to the immigration in Jomtien Soi 5 for extending my study education visa.

Is it possible i let my language school or other person go on my behalf to extend my visum each ninety days ?

or do i really need to go in person?

Greetings,

Flakes

I do not mind pay some additional money for the service

With study education visum there is no longer a 90 day report.

it just an extension every 90 days.That you have to go there.

Some year ago it was indeed separate but then i always combined it in one visit.the extension and the 90 day report.

I will just ask my school if they will do it for me since i have problem dealing with authorities hahaha

With study education visum there is no longer a 90 day report.

it just an extension every 90 days.That you have to go there.

Some year ago it was indeed separate but then i always combined it in one visit.the extension and the 90 day report.

I will just ask my school if they will do it for me since i have problem dealing with authorities hahaha

There still is 90 day reporting, but you do the report the same day you go for an extension of stay. (Unless you leave the country with a re-entry permit, as than the 90 day report will no longer be in sync with your extnsions of stay but fall on different dates).

• Like 1

The subject heading to this thread is absolutely unbelievable.

Of course you have to attend in person so that the officer can test your knowledge of Thai (it happened to me at my very first time of 90 day extension), so be prepared. Furthermore, as Mario stated, you will also (if falling on or about the same date as you extension) be required to report your 90 day address reporting which is a completely different department in CW.

Enjoy.

No sorry all i know is that it is no longer needed...Immigration officer told me myself one year ago !

it been dropped only need the renewal the visum each 90 days at one desk only and there pay 1900 bht ,then u go to the next desk where they check work done by desk one...Then u can back home...

No need to go like in the past to another desk for the reporting

The retirement visa guys so people above 50 years however still need to do the reporting..

Your school might do it for a fee (with some going to the school and some going to immigration to look the other way). This seems to be popular for those that choose not to attend school, although the only in the seven times I have gone to Jomtien, the ONLY words EVER spoken to me were "1900 baht". Seriously.

I personally don't think ฿3,000 is worth it, I'd rather save 1,100 baht and go myself, and check out Jomtien while I'm there.