Forget hotel

hermit666

Ironically, the day after reading this thread, I happened upon a tourist and his wife would have been walking around for hours as they couldn't find their hotel.

I insisted that he let his wife sit and wait whilst I took him around on my motorbike. We found it, eventually.

Seems that in some peoples' brains little more than the vegetative systems can be sustained...

This thread is mind numbing... and somehow hilarious too.

Could the two threads be related?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/696842-russian-man-arrested-with-marijuana/

Edited by manarak
  • Like 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, the day after reading this thread, I happened upon a tourist and his wife would have been walking around for hours as they couldn't find their hotel.

I insisted that he let his wife sit and wait whilst I took him around on my motorbike. We found it, eventually.

Seems that in some peoples' brains little more than the vegetative systems can be sustained...

These were just normal tourists(Indonesian).

The hotel was booked at the airport at one of the booking agents situated there.

They arrived to the hotel, dropped of their luggage, including the receipt from the booking agent and then they immediately went shopping exploring. Prior to leaving, the husband detached the identification part of the key tag to leave in the slot that activated certain functions in the room, as he wanted to leave the aircon running whilst they were out.

So the scene was set. It can happen.

The hotel was booked at the airport at one of the booking agents situated there.

They arrived to the hotel, dropped of their luggage, including the receipt from the booking agent and then they immediately went shopping exploring. Prior to leaving, the husband detached the identification part of the key tag to leave in the slot that activated certain functions in the room, as he wanted to leave the aircon running whilst they were out.

So the husband detached the identification part of the key tag to beat the automatic turn off of the A/C and we are in some way supposed to feel sorry for their plight. The OP's friend was just dumb, this character was just plain cheap

So the husband detached the identification part of the key tag to beat the automatic turn off of the A/C and we are in some way supposed to feel sorry for their plight. The OP's friend was just dumb, this character was just plain cheap

Who is we? Do you speak for all here? I'm not sure everyone would like to be associated with your opinion.

Why is it cheap to leave the air on? The room costs the same, and it will be cool when they return.